The Student Room Group

Substituting a choice within 14 days

deleted
(edited 1 year ago)
Have you already applied?

Once the deadline passes then substituted choices will be flagged as late applications
Original post by Thanks4helping
Yes, I have already applied. Not looking at late applications, can I do so- If I substitute a choice, but after substituting it, I want to substitute back to the original choice, can I do so? Or can I add a new choice which is my original choice?

You can only swap each choice once. So if you want that option back, you’ll have to exchange another of your options.
Yes, I have already applied. Not looking at late applications, can I do so- If I substitute a choice, but after substituting it, I want to substitute back to the original choice, can I do so? Or can I add a new choice which is my original choice?

Did you think it through before swapping? Why did you swap? It’s a bit weird to want to undo something like this when it’s an official thing.
Thank you. Do you mean I can "add" the original choice as a new choice, if I have not filled in all my 5 choices?

I'd assumed that you'd used all your choices as you'd already done at least one swap.

Sorry, yes, if you have not used your 5 choices, then you can just add an additional one, (presuming that you've paid the fee for up to 5 applications, if not, contact UCAS).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending