The Student Room Group

whether choose PPE or other courses recommended?

Hi. I am consider doing math, FM, Economics and computer science at A-level. Can I use those subjects to apply PPE or are there any economics-related courses in university more suitable for me?
Original post by WINSTON FO
Hi. I am consider doing math, FM, Economics and computer science at A-level. Can I use those subjects to apply PPE or are there any economics-related courses in university more suitable for me?

What unis are you interested in? It might be worth checking their entry requirements for PPE. Impressive A Level choices!

MP :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Mythical Pingu
What unis are you interested in? It might be worth checking their entry requirements for PPE. Impressive A Level choices!

MP :smile:

I may enjoy economics the most. the requirement said math are recommended and history are helpful, but I'm not doing well in history this semester and I will do the CIE of ig for history in may. so I'm pretty worry about should I choose ppe as an target for study
Original post by WINSTON FO
I may enjoy economics the most. the requirement said math are recommended and history are helpful, but I'm not doing well in history this semester and I will do the CIE of ig for history in may. so I'm pretty worry about should I choose ppe as an target for study

If you aren’t good at history and are good at maths, you’re probably better off applying for straight econ than ppe

Quick Reply

Latest