The Student Room Group

Getting over someone

A girl I was with left me a month ago and I am heartbroken I just want too get over her and feel better. I’m still speaking to her though which isn’t helping anybody can help me ? How long until I’m over it ?
Reply 1
You won't get over her if you are still speaking to her, you need to give yourself a break, then you might move on.
Come on bro your a champion you can do it man. Everyone takes time to adapt not going to lie breakups hurt but you will heal I’ve even experienced my first breakup though for me I had to go and leave as I explained to you because my ex girlfriend was just selfish, two faced, toxic and took advantage of me with the only mistake I made was offering my valuable time and effort to someone who would deserve me and actually make the effort to pursue a relationship. I was in the same position as you though I was like I had to let it go… been 20 days tomorrow it’ll be 3 weeks no contact, no meet/link up no nothing almost a month if I can do a month I can do forever. I manned myself up and I know further down the road I’ll find someone better not now anyways ahahahahaha lol because I have no trust in a girl after what my ex did but eventually when I do decide to pursue a relationship next with the right girl I believe I will. If she broke up with you I can be able to understand contact if it’s friend to friend but my advice and tip is for feelings to stop re-emerge and develop again and that’s in a good sense for the best of you best for you to move on because you weren’t the one to break it up bro it was your girlfriend init… I believe in you brother you can do it!!!! Stay strong and you’ll heal 👍🙌👏🤜🤛🤙💪.
Original post by Anonymous
Come on bro your a champion you can do it man. Everyone takes time to adapt not going to lie breakups hurt but you will heal I’ve even experienced my first breakup though for me I had to go and leave as I explained to you because my ex girlfriend was just selfish, two faced, toxic and took advantage of me with the only mistake I made was offering my valuable time and effort to someone who would deserve me and actually make the effort to pursue a relationship. I was in the same position as you though I was like I had to let it go… been 20 days tomorrow it’ll be 3 weeks no contact, no meet/link up no nothing almost a month if I can do a month I can do forever. I manned myself up and I know further down the road I’ll find someone better not now anyways ahahahahaha lol because I have no trust in a girl after what my ex did but eventually when I do decide to pursue a relationship next with the right girl I believe I will. If she broke up with you I can be able to understand contact if it’s friend to friend but my advice and tip is for feelings to stop re-emerge and develop again and that’s in a good sense for the best of you best for you to move on because you weren’t the one to break it up bro it was your girlfriend init… I believe in you brother you can do it!!!! Stay strong and you’ll heal 👍🙌👏🤜🤛🤙💪.

What advice can you give me I’m starting no contact again Tommorow will I be bette off ?
Original post by jordanddavies222
What advice can you give me I’m starting no contact again Tommorow will I be bette off ?

Bro be realistic you being courageous and have manned up enough to show your capable of moving on so well done bro 👏 but be realistic will you be better by tomorrow no you ain’t you’ll be feeling hurt your emotions and heart ♥️ will get the best of you, it’ll test your mental strength and character that’s what you’ll have to overcome and heal. Within one day no… but as gradually time passes on you’ll get better trust me and you’ll heal bro. Coming from myself I broke up with my ex 3 weeks ago today and I don’t even know who she is, whether she exists or if she is alive or dead. I don’t care about her no more especially after what she did to me… Best advice don’t think about her I deleted all of my social media and anything to associate with my ex including blocking her and do something that’s in the best interest of peace and harmony bake, watch a movie or film or go out and explore about you know to get your mind off her go and have some fun time alone or with your mates bro. You got this legend I believe you go do yourself proud 🥲🤙.
It depends, when I lived in London I found it easy to get over situations like this because there are so many girls there looking for guys that I would just find another girl to hang out with. If you are in some small town where there are no girls or only very few then that's when it's difficult and can take moths to get over someone.
Original post by Anonymous
It depends, when I lived in London I found it easy to get over situations like this because there are so many girls there looking for guys that I would just find another girl to hang out with. If you are in some small town where there are no girls or only very few then that's when it's difficult and can take moths to get over someone.

Wouldn’t you consider mental well-being and health as jordan is still overcoming a breakup and may or yet be ready to commit to another relationship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending