The Student Room Group

How long does it take for your body to debloat?

Trigger warning!!!! (For people who are sensitive with body issues and eating).

Anyways I just had a little too much pizza but I’m going out tomorrow and am wearing a tight fitted dress. So I don’t know if I’ve kinda screwed myself lol. How long does it take for bloating to go away, will it be gone tomorrow? And is there a way to make it go away quicker, drinking lots of water or something (or will that make it worse idk).
Original post by Anonymous

Anyways I just had a little too much pizza but I’m going out tomorrow and am wearing a tight fitted dress. So I don’t know if I’ve kinda screwed myself lol. How long does it take for bloating to go away, will it be gone tomorrow? And is there a way to make it go away quicker, drinking lots of water or something (or will that make it worse idk).

What can work is pooing a lot haha - eat some laxatives / prunes etc. Maybe try drinking more water as well to aid the poo so it doesn't become stuck!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

It'll be gone by the morning 😅 whether you drink more water or not doesn't make too much of a difference bcs in the morning you'll have digested it all and just have to release it and you're good 👍

Drinking water is still good in general lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending