The Student Room Group

An ex

I’ve been told the best way too get over an ex is no contact no social media stalking and I’m doing That but what about when In bed etc when you’re thinking about the good times etc ?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been told the best way too get over an ex is no contact no social media stalking and I’m doing That but what about when In bed etc when you’re thinking about the good times etc ?

Go out and meet new people
Original post by Anonymous

I also have a recent ex and I'm doing the exact same thing. The best thing to do is block his social media and delete all your memories and photos. Maybe even try to find someone new as a replacement. I know it seems really hard to do, but you need to put him behind you.

Also if you think of him in bed try to distract yourself by reading or watching TV. Or even getting to sleep. Try to think about the reasons why you broke up in the first place
Reply 3
Original post by tsparktae
I also have a recent ex and I'm doing the exact same thing. The best thing to do is block his social media and delete all your memories and photos. Maybe even try to find someone new as a replacement. I know it seems really hard to do, but you need to put him behind you.

Also if you think of him in bed try to distract yourself by reading or watching TV. Or even getting to sleep. Try to think about the reasons why you broke up in the first place

I’m the guy and she broke up with me. I did no contact for 4 days and messed up and messaged her I’ve now started again it’s so tough are you doing no contact

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending