The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Business Analytics 2022

Hello! Has anyone completed the interview for Business Analytics at UCL?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello, I haven't applied yet. I will in 1-2 weeks but I read in this forum that it takes around 6 weeks to get an answer.

Quick question by the way, have you applied with or without gmat? Just wondering since gmat is not mentioned in their website.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hey everyone! Just completed the interview a couple days back. I had applied for MSc BA on 26th Dec and received an interview invite on 17th Jan. Best of luck for whoever is going to take the interview!
Reply 3
Original post by hitesh_ahuja
Hey everyone! Just completed the interview a couple days back. I had applied for MSc BA on 26th Dec and received an interview invite on 17th Jan. Best of luck for whoever is going to take the interview!

Hey what was your GMAT score?
Original post by keksomek
Hey what was your GMAT score?

I applied without a GMAT score.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Hello, I had given my interview on 15th Jan. Hopefully they give out their decisions soon.
Original post by coldaqua
Hello, I had taken the interview on 15th Jan. Hopefully they give their decisions soon

In the email they sent for the video interview, they wrote they might roll out decisions by January end right?
Reply 7
Yes but I had received a mail few days later stating that they might take longer than 2 weeks to make the decisions.

In the email they sent for the video interview, they wrote they might roll out decisions by January end right?
Hey folks! Received an unconditional offer today morning :smile:
All the best to everyone who has applied and waiting for their decisions
Reply 9

Congratulations!! May I ask how many questions were there in the interview?
(edited 2 years ago)
Congratulations!! May I ask how many questions were there in the interview?

There were a total of 7 questions.
There were a total of 7 questions.

Thank you and congratz again, I am going to apply this week and confident about my application. Let's see what happens. :smile:
Thank you and congratz again, I am going to apply this week and confident about my application. Let's see what happens. :smile:

Thank you! Best of luck for your application! Have you applied to other universities? If yes, what has been the outcome till now?
Reply 13

Hey @hitesh_ahuja, I too got my offer letter today. I have offers from Edinburgh, Lancaster and Bath. I'm confused about what to choose. Do you have any idea about post-graduation employment opportunities after graduating from UCL, provided that the school of management was founded only in 2015. Is it prestigious enough?
Original post by ag2806
Hey @hitesh_ahuja, I too got my offer letter today. I have offers from Edinburgh, Lancaster and Bath. I'm confused about what to choose. Do you have any idea about post-graduation employment opportunities after graduating from UCL, provided that the school of management was founded only in 2015. Is it prestigious enough?

Hey! I have actually been researching about the same and one point to note here is that UCL's BA course is not listed in the rankings as well probably due to it being not very established in general. I have received offers from Southampton and 5-6 other universities as well but as of now my best offer is UCL. I was put on hold by Edinburgh and will receive an update by end of this month. Also, I'm on waitlist for Imperial and should receive an update by March. Could you share your application and decision timelines for Edinburgh and Imperial (if you applied)? Also the post graduation employment opportunities has been good mostly because of UCL's reputation as a whole, although I've read on other threads that since the course and department are new, it is a bit unorganised as well. Can I also know about your Bachlor's and your background in general? Where are you from?
Reply 15
Hey! I have actually been researching about the same and one point to note here is that UCL's BA course is not listed in the rankings as well probably due to it being not very established in general. I have received offers from Southampton and 5-6 other universities as well but as of now my best offer is UCL. I was put on hold by Edinburgh and will receive an update by end of this month. Also, I'm on waitlist for Imperial and should receive an update by March. Could you share your application and decision timelines for Edinburgh and Imperial (if you applied)? Also the post graduation employment opportunities has been good mostly because of UCL's reputation as a whole, although I've read on other threads that since the course and department are new, it is a bit unorganised as well. Can I also know about your Bachlor's and your background in general? Where are you from?

I applied to Imperial last year and was rejected, didn't apply this year. I received offer from edinburgh on 14th Jan (applied in the first week of December). I did my Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, from India. I am apprehensive about Edinburgh due to the fact that Python is the only language taught throughout. UCL, on the other hand, deals with both R and Python,additionally, SQL and Excel (Depending on the elective). What are your thoughts on Edinburgh, about post-graduation employability?
Reply 16

I started this account today, so i'm unable to respond to PM. Could you send me your preferred mode of communication and necessary account details to get in touch through the TSR PM?
Reply 17

so it took around 22 days after interview to receive an offer right ? 17 Jan-8 Feb?
I'm still waiting too, just completed an interview on Feb 5th. quite anxious
Thank you! Best of luck for your application! Have you applied to other universities? If yes, what has been the outcome till now?

I am waiting to take GMAT to apply other universities. :smile:
Original post by PPxxxx
so it took around 22 days after interview to receive an offer right ? 17 Jan-8 Feb?
I'm still waiting too, just completed an interview on Feb 5th. quite anxious

Yes, that's correct. I honestly wasn't expecting UCL to reply that fast, but I'm glad they did! Best of luck for your application, I hope you get your offer :smile:

Quick Reply