The Student Room Group

Politics Essay competitions

Hi! I really want to start doing essay competitions, partially for fun but also to help boost my university applications.

Does anyone have any ideas? I want to take Human, social and political sciences at Cambridge or Politics and International relations at LSE.
Hi! I've applied for HSPS and IR at LSE too! I would recommend looking at essay competitions on different Cambridge college websites as they run quite a few. Good luck!
Hi! I've just applied to HSPS and IR at LSE too! I would recommend looking at essay competitions on the different Cambridge college websites as there are quite a few essay competitions they run there. Good luck!
Original post by Amelia.thompson
Hi! I've just applied to HSPS and IR at LSE too! I would recommend looking at essay competitions on the different Cambridge college websites as there are quite a few essay competitions they run there. Good luck!

I applied for HSPS too and hold an offer for LSE ‘Isappwp’, I haven’t seen many people on here applying for HSPS, what college did you apply at?
Original post by EternalKnight_02
I applied for HSPS too and hold an offer for LSE ‘Isappwp’, I haven’t seen many people on here applying for HSPS, what college did you apply at?

Neither have I!Girton what about you? congratulations for the LSE offer!
Hi, I've also applied to LSE for history and politics still waiting for that offer to come through. also applied for Oxford but that didn't work out
Original post by Amelia.thompson
Neither have I!Girton what about you? congratulations for the LSE offer!

Thank you! I applied to John’s, how are you feeling about offer day!
Reply 7
Original post by janenlm
Hi! I really want to start doing essay competitions, partially for fun but also to help boost my university applications.

Does anyone have any ideas? I want to take Human, social and political sciences at Cambridge or Politics and International relations at LSE.

hello I’m in year 12 also looking to apply for HSPS, I think you should enter the John Lock institute essay competition, the question comes out some time this month
Reply 8
Original post by n123c
hello I’m in year 12 also looking to apply for HSPS, I think you should enter the John Lock institute essay competition, the question comes out some time this month

Hey! thanks a lot!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending