The Student Room Group

CMA Graduate Scheme 2021-2022

Hi,

I haven't seen a thread for the above scheme yet, has anyone else applied for it?
Hello, I applied for this! My first grad job I've applied for so I am quite nervous to hear back haha!
Original post by environmentalb
Hello, I applied for this! My first grad job I've applied for so I am quite nervous to hear back haha!

Me too! How did you find the process?
Original post by georgiaNbrown99
Me too! How did you find the process?

I found it quite time consuming, especially since I am in the third year of my law degree and had lots of coursework due around the same time. I also found the numerical test quite challenging. What about you? And, do you know when we will hear back?
Original post by environmentalb
I found it quite time consuming, especially since I am in the third year of my law degree and had lots of coursework due around the same time. I also found the numerical test quite challenging. What about you? And, do you know when we will hear back?I

I also found it time consuming and quite intense. I enjoyed doing the tests but the numerical was definitely the one I found most challenging too. I really am not sure, I was hoping this month but it maybe just depends how many people have applied. Hopefully not too much longer :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Thought I’d join this thread as I got confirmation that I’ve made it to interview stage recently! Any one have any idea when the assessment centres might be? I know they said they are scheduling dates and will be in contact in a few weeks but wondered if anyone had any best guesses?
Reply 6
Congrats on making it to the interview round. I got my AC invite and I booked my dates today.
Reply 7
Hello,
I got an email stating I am in reserve list. Now, how good are my chances of being offered a job?
Reply 8
I have also been put on the reserve list. What was your total score?
Reply 9
Original post by silsmith
I have also been put on the reserve list. What was your total score?

I got an overall 49. What about you?
I got 52. Hopefully we both get an offer at some point!
Hey, appreciate I'm a year late to this discussion but I've got an upcoming interview for the Graduate Scheme. I'm just wondering if you remember how it was at all and/ or any advice? :smile:
Original post by anonlou22
Hey, appreciate I'm a year late to this discussion but I've got an upcoming interview for the Graduate Scheme. I'm just wondering if you remember how it was at all and/ or any advice? :smile:

idk

Quick Reply

Latest