The Student Room Group

We are almost there ppl

Christmas is almost here in 11 months! Who else is excited?

Scroll to see replies

Don't remind me of that:colonhash:
Not me.
Original post by hungrysalamander
Don't remind me of that:colonhash:

Would it cheer you up if it meant that an advent calendar 2.0 is coming out? Also, let’s say that the rep prize tripled from what it was last time.
Original post by 0ptics
Would it cheer you up if it meant that an advent calendar 2.0 is coming out? Also, let’s say that the rep prize tripled from what it was last time.

How do you know that I won't have 12 gems by then?
Reply 5
Honestly, this just means that time flies away quick and I better start to truly cherish each moment properly :loveduck:

Good point. It’s just that the 11 and 12th gem takes ages to get. Also, I could also ask as to whether they’ll implement a 13th gem during that time period.
Original post by 0ptics
Good point. It’s just that the 11 and 12th gem takes ages to get. Also, I could also ask as to whether they’ll implement a 13th gem during that time period.

Would they add a 13th gem if too many users have 12 gems?
Reply 8
Original post by wifd149
Honestly, this just means that time flies away quick and I better start to truly cherish each moment properly :loveduck:

Yes time flies sooo quick:cry: That's why I play hide and seek with my niece and nephew to bring me back to my childhood.
Oh yesss.... :daydreaming:
BGE3.jpg
Reply 10
Original post by londonmyst
Oh yesss.... :daydreaming:
BGE3.jpg

:rofl3:

Oh my days! Those chocolate coins bring back soo many memories.
@Chronoscope - be with your people
But Halloween is sooner :biggrin:
Cant wait to lick dem baubles innit
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
Cant wait to lick dem baubles innit

:I

We just know
Original post by harrysbar
We just know

Thanks for the encouragement :colonhash:
Well it is easier if you’ve had an account before just saying :flute:
While that is true, it may take long in some cases because of how they act on the internet and how the internet reacts to that.

Also, I know this doesn’t really mean much but a year seems speedy and the fact that you did it all in a year suggests that there’s something amazing about you (not that you, or anyone for that matter, needs internet points to tell them that).
Reply 19
My cousin has the virus!!!!!!!:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest