btec applied science unit 5

when’s everyone sitting the exam?
Original post by Alexa Iim
when’s everyone sitting the exam?

On monday and tuesday.
Original post by a_username3
On monday and tuesday.

what date do you have bio chem and phys exam and what time
We all have them on the same day at the same time. It's a national exam for a reason.
Reply 4
Original post by babymandz
We all have them on the same day at the same time. It's a national exam for a reason.

girl please we don’t sit them at the same time all the time, have you not been reading the other threads? fool
Reply 5
Original post by JackieCham
what date do you have bio chem and phys exam and what time

We have chem today at 1 or 1:30 as we can choose & tmr bio in the morning at 9 and the physics at 1 or 1:30. hby
girl please we don’t sit them at the same time all the time, have you not been reading the other threads? fool

i dont understand why you’re so mad? as far as im concerned those who are doing their UNIT 5 exam have chemistry today at 1 30 and physics (9 30am) and biology (1 30) tommorow.
Reply 7
i dont understand why you’re so mad? as far as im concerned those who are doing their UNIT 5 exam have chemistry today at 1 30 and physics (9 30am) and biology (1 30) tommorow.

what do u expect when you’re rude for no reason lol,, the unit 1 exam was different for people as people started at different times lol so me asking a question about when people have their exam is valid. Since you guys are sitting the exam 30 mins later when we are is the reason i asked the question smh
what do u expect when you’re rude for no reason lol,, the unit 1 exam was different for people as people started at different times lol so me asking a question about when people have their exam is valid. Since you guys are sitting the exam 30 mins later when we are is the reason i asked the question smh

I wasnt rude though? its a national exam so we’re all supposedly supposed to be taking them at the same time 💀 whether its a 30 minutes difference or not
Reply 9
I wasnt rude though? its a national exam so we’re all supposedly supposed to be taking them at the same time 💀 whether its a 30 minutes difference or not

national exam or not last week some people had their exams in the morning & some of us had them in the afternoon 🤡🤡🤡
national exam or not last week some people had their exams in the morning & some of us had them in the afternoon 🤡🤡🤡

whatever homeboy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending