The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Post graduate applications- Qualifications Type

This is a link to a video that shows the qualification types in the Coventry University postgraduate application-

https://imgur.com/a/xrcir2g

Can anybody tell me what qualification type is equivalent to a Bachelor's In Engineering?
Original post by Anonymous
This is a link to a video that shows the qualification types in the Coventry University postgraduate application-

https://imgur.com/a/xrcir2g

Can anybody tell me what qualification type is equivalent to a Bachelor's In Engineering?

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

A Bachelor's degree is equivalent's to a level 6 degree. However, most of the qualification types listed do not appear to show a Bachelor's. To my knowledge, the highest level of qualification displayed is up to A level which is Level 3. You can find more information regarding different levels for the different qualification types here. It may be that you need to upload a qualification type if you have proof of your Bachelor's degree.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

A Bachelor's degree is equivalent's to a level 6 degree. However, most of the qualification types listed do not appear to show a Bachelor's. To my knowledge, the highest level of qualification displayed is up to A level which is Level 3. You can find more information regarding different levels for the different qualification types here. It may be that you need to upload a qualification type if you have proof of your Bachelor's degree.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hey, you are the first person to give me some sort of clarity. This does help a little. Thank you for this.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, you are the first person to give me some sort of clarity. This does help a little. Thank you for this.

No problem.

All the best with the rest of your application.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know how.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending