The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach December 2021

Hi everyone. I couldn’t find any threads for the recent applications. I was wondering if anyone has completed an application in December 2021/January 2022 for the Work Coach role. I recently completed my video interview and I’m waiting to hear back.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi
Yes I did my interview on the 4th Jan, my intake was 224 south London , what was yours?
Still waiting u?
Reply 2
I did my interview on 5th of January.Sheffied. Waiting too.
Reply 3
HiI did my interiew 10 Jan for Surrey and Sussex.
Reply 4
Does anyone know how long these things take? I was rejected a year ago with a London Work coach role after 2 days. Im hoping that the length of time is more positive?
Reply 5
Original post by holtend
Does anyone know how long these things take? I was rejected a year ago with a London Work coach role after 2 days. Im hoping that the length of time is more positive?

I hope so too.I was rejected last year March..no feedback on this hope it's good news
Reply 6
I hope so too. I was rejected last year March..no feedback on this yet l hope it's good news.

Does anyone know the start date for this job.
Reply 7
Original post by Sasa Kaz
Hi
Yes I did my interview on the 4th Jan, my intake was 224 south London , what was yours?
Still waiting u?

I applied to south ldn too and yepp still waiting!
Reply 8
Original post by holtend

From what I’ve seen on other posts it can take a few weeks!
Reply 9
Hi! Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything yet :smile:
Reply 10
I’d like to know too
Reply 11
Original post by rose.shiny
Hi! Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything yet :smile:

Nothing yet from my side
Nothing
Reply 13
Original post by Samaraj
I’d like to know too

Where did you apply to btw!
Reply 14
Original post by Samken
Nothing yet from my side

Ahh I saw on other threads that they found out within 2.5 weeks so hopefully we find out soon!
Ahh I saw on other threads that they found out within 2.5 weeks so hopefully we find out soon!

Fingers crossed before Friday
Reply 16
If its 2.5 weeks then it should be imminent. Do you we assume no news is good news.....??
Original post by holtend
If its 2.5 weeks then it should be imminent. Do you we assume no news is good news.....??

Nope lol offers and rejections normally come out around the same time
Reply 18
Do you know this . as i was rejected within 2 days last time.
Reply 19
Where did you apply to btw!

Sutton I believe as the London vacancies were already closed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending