The Student Room Group

Pathfinder 2022

Has anyone applied to Linklaters Pathfinder 2022? I'm done with the Watson Glaser test. How much time does it take for them to get back and offer an interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rjshbdj
Has anyone applied to Linklaters Pathfinder 2022? I'm done with the Watson Glaser test. How much time does it take for them to get back and offer an interview?

I have also applied. I don't know... but I don't think that they tell you how you did unlike CC. I've heard that if you email them they will tell you though, and as for the time it takes them to get back, they recruit on a NON rolling basis.
Reply 2
Original post by kokothemagician
I have also applied. I don't know... but I don't think that they tell you how you did unlike CC. I've heard that if you email them they will tell you though, and as for the time it takes them to get back, they recruit on a NON rolling basis.

Ah okay. What about CC? Have you heard back from them?
Original post by rjshbdj
Ah okay. What about CC? Have you heard back from them?

I applied to their SPARK scheme and passed their WG test. They sent me a report and said I would hear back after the deadline (10th of February). You heard from anyone ?
Reply 4
Original post by kokothemagician
I applied to their SPARK scheme and passed their WG test. They sent me a report and said I would hear back after the deadline (10th of February). You heard from anyone ?

The same for me :smile: I haven't heard back from any other firm yet except for bird&bird, it was a rejection🥲
I applied 2 weeks ago and I am still awaiting for them to confirm my eligibility??
Reply 6
Original post by jamieclarke123
I applied 2 weeks ago and I am still awaiting for them to confirm my eligibility??

Sameee :frown: how much percentile did you get on the WG test?
Original post by rjshbdj
Sameee :frown: how much percentile did you get on the WG test?

I haven't done it? I can't until they confirm my eligibility no?
Unless you just mean on a practice Watson Glaser test?
Reply 8
I haven't done it? I can't until they confirm my eligibility no?
Unless you just mean on a practice Watson Glaser test?

Oh okay I misunderstood you. Hope you find out soon
Original post by rjshbdj
Oh okay I misunderstood you. Hope you find out soon

It says you should complete the WG within 5 days of your app.
But you can't complete it until they confirm their eligibility, so how can I do it in that time? 2 weeks and i'm still on hold
Reply 10
It says you should complete the WG within 5 days of your app.
But you can't complete it until they confirm their eligibility, so how can I do it in that time? 2 weeks and i'm still on hold

Idk man this wasn't the case for me, I was sent the WG link straightaway. Maybe contact the grad recruitment team?
Reply 11
Original post by TheGod76474
How did you do on CC’s WG?

Lol it's kinda embarrassing but I only got 54 percentile. I mean it is a pass mark but idk. Wbu?
Original post by rjshbdj
Idk man this wasn't the case for me, I was sent the WG link straightaway. Maybe contact the grad recruitment team?

I have emailed them. Screenshot your email please. These are the ones I have recieved.
Reply 13
I have emailed them. Screenshot your email please. These are the ones I have recieved.

I just got the first email that you've attached. Hope it all clears up soon :smile:
Original post by rjshbdj
I just got the first email that you've attached. Hope it all clears up soon :smile:

How did you access the Watson Glaser test then?
Original post by rjshbdj
Lol it's kinda embarrassing but I only got 54 percentile. I mean it is a pass mark but idk. Wbu?

Thats not a bad score! Its percentile and it means that you did better than 53% of all applicants to CC. Congratulations on passing! I scored in the 73rd percentile but I was told beforehand that they don't even really care about the score as long as you pass. It's just up to the 600 words now. Good luck!
Reply 16
Thats not a bad score! Its percentile and it means that you did better than 53% of all applicants to CC. Congratulations on passing! I scored in the 73rd percentile but I was told beforehand that they don't even really care about the score as long as you pass. It's just up to the 600 words now. Good luck!

How long did it take for them to inform you?
Reply 17

Original post by D1111

like a day
Reply 19
like a day

Oh okay. Odd that I haven’t heard back, although in their original email they did say they’ll inform you within three working days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending