The Student Room Group

hslot concert 2022

so i'm planning on seeing the fruit man in concert (if i can get tickets lmao they're like gold dust) and i'm not sure whether it's better to go GA and pit or to get a seated ticket in the 100s. any advice on what seats i should try and get? 🍒🥝🍉

also im not going wembley as i've got a literal A-LEVEL on the day so i'm gonna try and go paris oui oui xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i might go to the paris show too bc im not done w my a levels until the 22nd lol
i'd go with pit tbh
Reply 2
Original post by en8827
i might go to the paris show too bc im not done w my a levels until the 22nd lol
i'd go with pit tbh

u reckon?
pov the whole of the paris show is a level students how jokes would that be
good luck in the hunger games trying to get tickets tho x
Reply 3
bumping this thread bc I need advice!
Reply 4
I'm going to try get pit tickets but if not I'm gonna decide in the moment between GA and seats. I'll probably just go with GA unless the seats are quite good.
My best advice would just be to make a Ticketmaster account with your card details and use multiple devices :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by i2august
I'm going to try get pit tickets but if not I'm gonna decide in the moment between GA and seats. I'll probably just go with GA unless the seats are quite good.
My best advice would just be to make a Ticketmaster account with your card details and use multiple devices :smile:

what seats do you think are the best? I really think GA are going to be gone during presale

tysm for the advice and good luck x
Reply 6
w

Original post by fawsa
what seats do you think are the best? I really think GA are going to be gone during presale

tysm for the advice and good luck x

Hmmm. I don't know but I've been looking on twitter today to see what tickets people have bought with the presale (if you bought tickets before) and there's a mix. I think it would be so cool to be in the pods, but those are gonna be so hard to get! Though it's definitely a once in a lifetime experience being that close in a stadium AND seeing HARRY so I'm going to try my best.
I think all the seats should be decent seeing as usually in stadiums wherever you're sat you should be able to see the floor/stage. I think there was some VIP packages which were a bit more expensive but guaranteed excellent seats and merch etc.
Reply 7
w

Hmmm. I don't know but I've been looking on twitter today to see what tickets people have bought with the presale (if you bought tickets before) and there's a mix. I think it would be so cool to be in the pods, but those are gonna be so hard to get! Though it's definitely a once in a lifetime experience being that close in a stadium AND seeing HARRY so I'm going to try my best.
I think all the seats should be decent seeing as usually in stadiums wherever you're sat you should be able to see the floor/stage. I think there was some VIP packages which were a bit more expensive but guaranteed excellent seats and merch etc.

are those like the kitchen and stuff? i'm trying to get tickets for paris but i'm worried the setup might be like msg and its literally just a stage and no walkway which means that the pit is gonna be awful

are you going vip?
Reply 8
Original post by fawsa
are those like the kitchen and stuff? i'm trying to get tickets for paris but i'm worried the setup might be like msg and its literally just a stage and no walkway which means that the pit is gonna be awful

are you going vip?

Yeah, the pods are kitchen, bedroom and hallway! I saw a few people say that there were also gonna get tickets for the Paris show because of their exams.
I have O2 priority so I'm just gonna see on Wednesday. I'm not gonna think about getting VIP unless I find that nearly everything is gone, that's when I might consider it. I'm just trying to stay open and not hope for anything too much because I don't wanna be disappointed haha!
Reply 9
Yeah, the pods are kitchen, bedroom and hallway! I saw a few people say that there were also gonna get tickets for the Paris show because of their exams.
I have O2 priority so I'm just gonna see on Wednesday. I'm not gonna think about getting VIP unless I find that nearly everything is gone, that's when I might consider it. I'm just trying to stay open and not hope for anything too much because I don't wanna be disappointed haha!

o2 priority haha lucky u! I dont think im gonna go for VIP tbh, but what I was wondering is do u think it's worth buying a 100s or 200s seated and then selling it closer to the time and buying pit or just buying a pit now?
Original post by fawsa
o2 priority haha lucky u! I dont think im gonna go for VIP tbh, but what I was wondering is do u think it's worth buying a 100s or 200s seated and then selling it closer to the time and buying pit or just buying a pit now?

I'm not really sure! I suppose it depends who you plan on selling it to? If it's a friend or someone you know then you could definitely do that. Do you mean pit as in GA?
Reply 11
I'm not really sure! I suppose it depends who you plan on selling it to? If it's a friend or someone you know then you could definitely do that. Do you mean pit as in GA?

yep pit as GA sorry. I mean selling it for a slightly higher price so that money can go towards a better seat closer to the time bc most ppl are gonna try for pit. we all know they have a reserve of pit tickets they sell at the concert so if I get a seat in the 100s or smth and sell it for a little bit more, I could get a better seat closer to the team do u get me?
Original post by fawsa
yep pit as GA sorry. I mean selling it for a slightly higher price so that money can go towards a better seat closer to the time bc most ppl are gonna try for pit. we all know they have a reserve of pit tickets they sell at the concert so if I get a seat in the 100s or smth and sell it for a little bit more, I could get a better seat closer to the team do u get me?

Ohhh yeah yeah I get you. I think that's a good idea BUT the risk is whether or not you'd be able to actually get the 'better seat', because there's probably a lot of people who are going to be checking and keeping their eyes peeled for something like that. Especially since I feel like just getting a ticket in the first place is going to be hard.
Reply 13
Ohhh yeah yeah I get you. I think that's a good idea BUT the risk is whether or not you'd be able to actually get the 'better seat', because there's probably a lot of people who are going to be checking and keeping their eyes peeled for something like that. Especially since I feel like just getting a ticket in the first place is going to be hard.

I agree. won't it be easier to get a 100 than a pit tho?
Reply 14
@i2august did you get tickets?
Original post by fawsa
@i2august did you get tickets?

I DID. did you???? I'm so excited
Reply 16
I DID. did you???? I'm so excited

NO I DIDN'T! where did u get tickets for?
Omg im going!
I got tickets for 18th June! :grin:
Reply 18
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Omg im going!
I got tickets for 18th June! :grin:

congrats!! is it close to the stage?
Original post by fawsa
NO I DIDN'T! where did u get tickets for?

WHAT!? How come! I got them for the 16th in Manchester!

Quick Reply

Latest