The Student Room Group

edinburgh vet med

Has anybody heard back after interviews from Edinburgh yet? or are they still interviewing? I had my interview at the beginning of December, desperate to find out.
Reply 1
Original post by kar1amackay
Has anybody heard back after interviews from Edinburgh yet? or are they still interviewing? I had my interview at the beginning of December, desperate to find out.

I cant help with answering on responses for this year but I am a current student (applied last year) & it took a little over 2 months for me to hear back after my interview!
Reply 2
Original post by Taimear
I cant help with answering on responses for this year but I am a current student (applied last year) & it took a little over 2 months for me to hear back after my interview!

Thank you! that's good to hear :smile:
Edinburgh said we wouldn’t hear from them until March. I also had my interview early December
Reply 4
Original post by CheeseSquirrel
Edinburgh said we wouldn’t hear from them until March. I also had my interview early December

Oh god! that's a while. Hope yours went well! :smile:
Reply 5
Oh god! that's a while. Hope yours went well! :smile:

I just was in my interview yesterday and they said the earliest we would what would be after Feb 23 (when the last interview date is) and the latest would be March 31st. Best of luck xx!! I’m so nervous!!
Reply 6
Original post by avalcraw
I just was in my interview yesterday and they said the earliest we would what would be after Feb 23 (when the last interview date is) and the latest would be March 31st. Best of luck xx!! I’m so nervous!!

Oh man! hope yours went well. thankyou good luck to you too x x

Hi, my interview for Edinburgh is on the 23rd of Feb. They must be interviewing over a long period of time! I'm not sure if they give offer out to the top performing at interviews before all the interviews are done?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending