The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Offer holder days for BSc Economics

When are the offer holder visiting days taking place for BSc Economics? Will notification be by email? Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
When are the offer holder visiting days taking place for BSc Economics? Will notification be by email? Thanks.

Hello!

Huge congratulations on getting an offer for the University of Reading, that's a great achievement! :smile:

There are lots of offer days coming up, and yes you will get an invitation via email which will have the specific dates on there.

Hope this helps. We are really looking forward to welcoming you onto campus very soon! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know :smile:

Daisy
3rd year politics and international relations student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hello!

Huge congratulations on getting an offer for the University of Reading, that's a great achievement! :smile:

There are lots of offer days coming up, and yes you will get an invitation via email which will have the specific dates on there.

Hope this helps. We are really looking forward to welcoming you onto campus very soon! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let us know :smile:

Daisy

Will this also be posted in the Me@Reading Applicant tracker? Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Will this also be posted in the Me@Reading Applicant tracker? Thanks.

Hey,

I'm not entirely sure I'm afraid. I would just keep an eye on your emails :smile:

Daisy

Quick Reply

Latest