The Student Room Group

what should I get for my boyfriend for his 18th birthday?

he likes skateboarding, motorbikes, cars and loads of other things. I'm not too sure what to get him, I was thinking of getting him a hoodie but I don't know where boys tend to buy their clothes from.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You dont say whether he has a car or motorbike. If he has a bike then some biking gear would be good.Clothes are a good choice but are rather individual. If you've been together a while you'll have a better idea what he likes (and doesnt). I've had some horrible jumpers from people over the years.For one of my boyfriends I bought a vibrating dildo, which we both loved. Is he THAT sort of boyfriend?
Reply 2
How long have you two been together
Original post by JDack
You dont say whether he has a car or motorbike. If he has a bike then some biking gear would be good.Clothes are a good choice but are rather individual. If you've been together a while you'll have a better idea what he likes (and doesnt). I've had some horrible jumpers from people over the years.For one of my boyfriends I bought a vibrating dildo, which we both loved. Is he THAT sort of boyfriend?

he's getting a bike for his 18th, his mum told me, so bike gear is a good shout. thanks
Original post by Sohello
How long have you two been together

less than a year, I know what he likes, but I just feel like I should get something bigger seeing as it's his 18th
i envy teenage couples
Original post by H8Courtship217
i envy teenage couples

how come?
because i was single and celibate for all of my teenage years, and it fills me with resentment of how relationships happen, start.
concert tickets
Tickets to the next Everton game :smile:
Original post by candydiva
Tickets to the next Everton game :smile:

its his birthday not funeral #YNWA #UPTHEVILLA :smile:
:tongue: At least u r mildly original... an actual Villa fan...my friends would say "wow! one still exists!" LOL! But at least u r not one of the predictable Man U army that's good...
Original post by Anonymous
he likes skateboarding, motorbikes, cars and loads of other things. I'm not too sure what to get him, I was thinking of getting him a hoodie but I don't know where boys tend to buy their clothes from.

Get him that personalised shizz. Go on etsy or something and get a custom photo of his favourite car/bike and frame it for him to put on the wall. It has sentimental value and everytime he sees it...he will think of you
A stadium tour to old trafford and the club museum #Red Devil’s.
Original post by annonnymous16
he's getting a bike for his 18th, his mum told me, so bike gear is a good shout. thanks

Coordinate with his mum to get him something he'll need for it, doesn't already have, and nobody else is buying for him. Helmet? Lock? Gloves?
Lads tend to shop in River Island, TopMan, Urban Outfitters, Hollister, Next etc.

You'll find something.
Original post by Mohammed1000000
A stadium tour to old trafford and the club museum #Red Devil’s.

This is an awful place lol! I was made to visit there coz the group I was with wanted to see it when we went to an Everton game that weekend. The feeling I got was just like the New England Patriots museum at Foxboro where a team that glories in its arrogance shoves it in the face of all other fans. Actually New England's triumphal hall was even worse than Man U's coz they arrange their array of SuperBowl trophies with a gap in the middle "For the next one" it says :mad:
Original post by Adz2042
Lads tend to shop in River Island, TopMan, Urban Outfitters, Hollister, Next etc.

You'll find something.

thank you
Original post by Tai2001
Get him that personalised shizz. Go on etsy or something and get a custom photo of his favourite car/bike and frame it for him to put on the wall. It has sentimental value and everytime he sees it...he will think of you

I love that idea
Original post by skylark2
Coordinate with his mum to get him something he'll need for it, doesn't already have, and nobody else is buying for him. Helmet? Lock? Gloves?

thank you
Original post by candydiva
This is an awful place lol! I was made to visit there coz the group I was with wanted to see it when we went to an Everton game that weekend. The feeling I got was just like the New England Patriots museum at Foxboro where a team that glories in its arrogance shoves it in the face of all other fans. Actually New England's triumphal hall was even worse than Man U's coz they arrange their array of SuperBowl trophies with a gap in the middle "For the next one" it says :mad:

I'll just stear clear of anything football related

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending