The Student Room Group

Why do I have a promblem about always fousing on not having a boyfriend but still wan

I know that I've got a problem with always wanting a boyfriend each time I am single and I find it very upset . I'm very angry at other straight couples . I would prefer to see more homosexual couples. My mother doesn't understand anything . I kept saying the same thing you need to stop focusing on wanting a boyfriend . I also tried to do it in real life and had zero lucks so far with guys . My emotions are always over the place . I never seem to get happy . I don't find anything fun anymore . I also tried this therapy and I think they made me feel like a little girl with a learning disability . I've got all my covid19 vaccines and the booster always feels verI also had a very bad dream.
The best I can say is to really try to find somewhat that fits your type. Find someone that suits your needs and makes you feel happiest. If your mom doesn't want you to have a boyfriend then I would believe (In my opinion entirely no offense at all to anyone) that it isn't up to a parent who you date and if you can date. You are your own person. If you can't find anyone, maybe consider going online and finding someone close to you and similar to you.
Original post by biamcc25
The best I can say is to really try to find somewhat that fits your type. Find someone that suits your needs and makes you feel happiest. If your mom doesn't want you to have a boyfriend then I would believe (In my opinion entirely no offense at all to anyone) that it isn't up to a parent who you date and if you can date. You are your own person. If you can't find anyone, maybe consider going online and finding someone close to you and similar to you.

My mum doesn't want to date men without a learning disabties . learning disabties men are the only one that i can date and have relationship . i tried to talk her about the isusse . still nothing . they made a rule to only date men with a learning disabties .
God bless you, I wish there was more awareness and understanding of equality and that people knew better to understand that it’s not based around abilities or race, religious beliefs and ethnicities but around personality and what make you for you and who you are from the heart and soul.
Original post by CandacePerry
My mum doesn't want to date men without a learning disabties . learning disabties men are the only one that i can date and have relationship . i tried to talk her about the isusse . still nothing . they made a rule to only date men with a learning disabties .

Thats a little messed up. I wish I had some advice for you. The only thing I can think of is for you to consider talking to your mom about fairness and that fact that you should have free will for whomever you date.
Thats a little messed up. I wish I had some advice for you. The only thing I can think of is for you to consider talking to your mom about fairness and that fact that you should have free will for whomever you date.

that the isuse i already tried to talking aboyt faitness and nothing do not give in but been very stublorn to my mum and she will not let me to choice who i want .is has to be here way or no way . i am not allow to date at all .

that the isuse i already tried to talking aboyt faitness and nothing do not give in but been very stublorn to my mum and she will not let me to choice who i want .is has to be here way or no way . i am not allow to date at all .
Reply 7
How old are you?
Original post by Surnia
How old are you?

just 23 year old . i don't like clubbing, hate loud music.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending