Guy - Botn in 1995
Girl - born in 1991

Would you date her?
Original post by Anonymous
Guy- Born in 1996
Guy - Botn in 1995
Girl - born in 1991

Would you date her?

What kind of question is this? Is your question whether or not an older guy would date a younger woman? Because the answer is definitely. My mom met my dad when she was 18 and my dad was 25. It is very common for girls to go for older guys and older guys to go for younger girls. Younger girls like older guys because they're more independent and mature in that way I think, whereas older guys go for younger women because they're more beautiful and healthy.
Guy- Born in 1996
Guy - Botn in 1995
Girl - born in 1991

Would you date her?

Because someone would date a girl for her year of birth. :colonhash:So much information given right there. Please give more information in the future.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by KA_P
Because someone would date a girl for her year of birth. :colonhash:So much information given right there. Please give more information in the future.

I mean guy is younger

What kind of question is this? Is your question whether or not an older guy would date a younger woman? Because the answer is definitely. My mom met my dad when she was 18 and my dad was 25. It is very common for girls to go for older guys and older guys to go for younger girls. Younger girls like older guys because they're more independent and mature in that way I think, whereas older guys go for younger women because they're more beautiful and healthy.
I mean guy is younger

Men would date girls older than them, but I can't say the same thing for women. I know a large proportion of women who would be repulsed by the idea of dating someone younger than them, because apparently they would remind them of a 'little brother'. Although that would depend from person to person, but generally it's the other way around. An older guy would date a younger woman, but there are exceptions.
Reply 5
You young ones are mad.
But too specific innit? A 5 year age gap isn't a big deal if you're turning 26 this year.
i wouldn't just date a girl, I'd also TIME her.
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
i wouldn't just date a girl, I'd also TIME her.

Over which distance? 100m? Wat does her TIME need to be? :smile:

And urs needs to be btr than 11.5 dude... or u r not worth my TIME....
Original post by candydiva
Over which distance? 100m? Wat does her TIME need to be? :smile:

And urs needs to be btr than 11.5 dude... or u r not worth my TIME....

5m run, my best time is 9 seconds, beat that!
9 year age gap the only range that is ever suitable would be a one maybe two but no more than that otherwise your pushing it and it doesn’t seem right at all.
It's been a LONG time since anyone born in 1991 would be described as "a girl".
Original post by skylark2
It's been a LONG time since anyone born in 1991 would be described as "a girl".

Lol not really
Lol not really

31 years of age that would be you still consider that a prime age…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending