The Student Room Group

Housemates still haven't replaced hand wash?

I'm being petty over something so small, but I share a bathroom with two other housemates (technically three since one's girlfriend basically lives here). They use that bathroom a lot.

Since I moved in 6 months ago I've always been supplying the hand wash. When the hand wash was running low last week, someone added water to it. This annoyed me because really? You can't even buy a new hand wash? I'm now keeping my own handwash in my room and can't believe no one else has replaced it and bought a new one yet. It's been over a week.

My housemates are all over the age of 21 btw!!
Man, that's gross.
that is ... yucky
Reply 3
Original post by sppedcup
that is ... yucky

Original post by Sabertooth
Man, that's gross.

I'm irritated because why do you have to wait for someone else to buy a new handwash at your grown ages?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm irritated because why do you have to wait for someone else to buy a new handwash at your grown ages?

If you're all over the age of 21 it might be beneficial to act like you are and just tell them
Original post by Anonymous

what are they using when they go to the bathroom :redface:
just say in the gc, 'there's no handwash'
idk they need to grow up :s-smilie:
Honestly, I would just go and buy the cheapest hand wash in Aldi or whatever the closest supermarket to you is and leave it in the bathroom for them. I would rather spend 60p or whatever and sleep soundly knowing that these people are washing their hands as opposed to walking around the place spreading particles of their poo and piss :redface:
(edited 2 years ago)
Ewwww :yikes: :puke:
If you have a group chat you could mention it in there, or if you're friends with any of them you could mention it in passing that you won't be providing any more (buy the cheapest and biggest one you can find for your sanity and peace of mind but don't buy any more after that).
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending