The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge MPhil in Management 2022-2023

Have not seen one yet, so let me start one!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone received any updates?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Not yet, maybe this weekend or next week if you applied early based on the information of previous years
Reply 3
Did anyone applied to Mphil in Finance or MPhil in Finance and Economics?
Reply 4
Hi all!
Had applied in the last week of November for the MPhil in Management programme. Till now haven’t heard anything beyond departmental review.

Also, even though it was mentioned to be “optional”, did you guys submit GRE scores?
I saw some people already received rejections from last week :frown:
Original post by YoGotache
I saw some people already received rejections from last week :frown:

oh no, no news is the best news
Original post by AGCam22
Hi all!
Had applied in the last week of November for the MPhil in Management programme. Till now haven’t heard anything beyond departmental review.

Also, even though it was mentioned to be “optional”, did you guys submit GRE scores?

From the previous posts, they said that most admitted students do not have GRE or GMAT
Original post by Alexander Choo
oh no, no news is the best news

True, I know 4 people being rejected in these 2 weeks.
One of them has really strong bg.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lilllllly2022
True, I know 4 people being rejected in these 2 weeks.
One of them has really strong bg.

I thought they would send rejections and offers at the same time. I think you will hear back early if you apply for Gates funding.
Reply 10
Hey, I got a conditional offer on the 21st January. Best of luck with your application!
Reply 11
Ah fantastic, well done you must be one of the first! Would you mind sharing your background/when you applied please?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
I have already graduated from my bachelors, which might be why I got an offer early. I submitted my application on October 29th, but idk when it switched to PAO because I wasn’t checking the portal. Hope that helps!
Original post by Wereign
I have already graduated from my bachelors, which might be why I got an offer early. I submitted my application on October 29th, but idk when it switched to PAO because I wasn’t checking the portal. Hope that helps!

Congrats! That is such a great news 👍 is that ok to ask about your background. I would really appreciate it!
Original post by Wereign

What are the conditions they gave? Thank youuuu
Reply 15
Congrats! That is such a great news 👍 is that ok to ask about your background. I would really appreciate it!

For sure! I did my undergrad in social sciences in a top uni in my country (but not very well known worldwide) and I graduated top 10% of my cohort. I did only part-time internships: as a research assistant at my school, in a small asset management company and in a small consulting company. Hope this helps.
Original post by Wereign
For sure! I did my undergrad in social sciences in a top uni in my country (but not very well known worldwide) and I graduated top 10% of my cohort. I did only part-time internships: as a research assistant at my school, in a small asset management company and in a small consulting company. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! You have an amazing background! Good luck with everything
Reply 17
What are the conditions they gave? Thank youuuu

Just academic stuff like having to graduate with a 1:1, passport, visa stuff...
Reply 18
Just been rejected. Very disappointed but good luck to everyone still in the running
Got my rejection today as well…

Quick Reply

Latest