The Student Room Group

Lloyds of London- Business Graduate Scheme

I have not seen a forum for the Lloyds of London graduate scheme? has anyone applied?

Scroll to see replies

Hey ive applied. Have u done the video interview stage?
Reply 2
I am due to do it by the end of the week. what about you?

Original post by ribqajawed
Hey ive applied. Have u done the video interview stage?
Original post by JKo11
I am due to do it by the end of the week. what about you?

Same here. Any idea what will come up. PM me, we can prepare together.
I completed mine on Sunday, has anyone received a response yet?
Reply 5
Original post by 2022grad3747
I completed mine on Sunday, has anyone received a response yet?

I did mine on Saturday, still nothing.
Just got this through email, anyone else?:

Many thanks for your application to Lloyd’s Early Careers Programme. We can confirm receipt of your Hirevue Video Interview and appreciate your patience in awaiting an update from us.

Our Assessment Centres will be held at the end of March, and we will update you on the status of your application at the beginning of March. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at [email protected].
Reply 7

Many thanks for your application to Lloyd’s Early Careers Programme. We can confirm receipt of your Hirevue Video Interview and appreciate your patience in awaiting an update from us.

Our Assessment Centres will be held at the end of March, and we will update you on the status of your application at the beginning of March. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at [email protected].

me too.

one thing though, I saw the interview review of the graduate scheme at glassdoor and the applicant received the rejection in Dec,
how can it happen?
Original post by sjjh
me too.

one thing though, I saw the interview review of the graduate scheme at glassdoor and the applicant received the rejection in Dec,
how can it happen?

I went to an assessment centre for another big insurance firm in early December and one of the HR women said her son got just got an offer for the grad scheme then from Lloyds. So likely from a different business area or we’re the second round of hire vues.

I’m hopping we’ve got this email as a hint we’ve passed but they have to shortlist who gets the AC? But who knows at this point lol
Reply 9
I went to an assessment centre for another big insurance firm in early December and one of the HR women said her son got just got an offer for the grad scheme then from Lloyds. So likely from a different business area or we’re the second round of hire vues.

I’m hopping we’ve got this email as a hint we’ve passed but they have to shortlist who gets the AC? But who knows at this point lol

oh yes, then makes sense. I am also hopping this email is a hint, haha, but also think this is just an announcement for the date of result lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10

me too! I feel like we are going to be waiting a while lol
Updates?
Original post by unknown100000
Updates?

I’ve heard nothing yet
Reply 13
Anyone got any updates?
Reply 14
Original post by JKo11
Anyone got any updates?

Not yet lol
Reply 15
Has anyone got any updates?
Who can help me got an ac coming ip
Reply 17

Did you get an email back? If so, when? Congratss!
Reply 18

When did you get it??
Original post by sjjh
When did you get it??

Like yesterday but it’s in a week

Quick Reply

Latest