Spoiler

Reply 2
faze gabi
Did you finish the manga?
Reply 4
Original post by starxdust
Did you finish the manga?

no :/

i watched aot the first time like 7 months before s4p2. i rewatched it 2 weeks ago and now im just following the show rn.
Reply 5
Original post by user432

i watched aot the first time like 7 months before s4p2. i rewatched it 2 weeks ago and now im just following the show rn.

let me add its 10/10. and levi is the goat
Original post by user432

You'll love the rest of s4 p2 although you might cry bc i did :cry2:

Original post by user432
let me add its 10/10. and levi is the goat

It really is 10/10 i love it sm and levi is so cool!

who's your favourite titan?
Reply 7
I’m disappointed that Levi isn’t real
Reply 8
You'll love the rest of s4 p2 although you might cry bc i did :cry2:

It really is 10/10 i love it sm and levi is so cool!

who's your favourite titan?

HAS to be eren. He's just always on black air force energy when he turns into a titan. Beginning of s4p2 when yelena says 'go hide' and he just walks into a 500v1 war.

and yep beginning when hange was holding levi... cant be doing me like that. currently manifesting that I WILL BE SEEING HIM AGAIN
Original post by Honey57
I’m disappointed that Levi isn’t real

After what happened to him in that forest with Zeke, i'm kind of glad he isn't real
Original post by user432
HAS to be eren. He's just always on black air force energy when he turns into a titan. Beginning of s4p2 when yelena says 'go hide' and he just walks into a 500v1 war.

and yep beginning when hange was holding levi... cant be doing me like that. currently manifesting that I WILL BE SEEING HIM AGAIN

That whole fight was bloody amazing. It was so exciting watching it but i felt bad for Reiner.
I like female titan, i think she is so cool. I really really dont like beast and cart bc they scare me
Reply 11
That whole fight was bloody amazing. It was so exciting watching it but i felt bad for Reiner.
I like female titan, i think she is so cool. I really really dont like beast and cart bc they scare me

Feel sorry for porco lmao just kept getting smacked about.
Annie was badass, but when she got manhandled by levi and went into hiding in that frozen state, idk...
And the cart titan really is hideous :s-smilie:
Original post by user432
Feel sorry for porco lmao just kept getting smacked about.
Annie was badass, but when she got manhandled by levi and went into hiding in that frozen state, idk...
And the cart titan really is hideous :s-smilie:

well he's not gna be smacked aroud anymore :frown:
I miss annie. Do you ship her with armin?
PLS they showed ALL the weird angles since p2. I wanna cry or be sick or both:bawling:
Reply 13
well he's not gna be smacked aroud anymore :frown:
I miss annie. Do you ship her with armin?
PLS they showed ALL the weird angles since p2. I wanna cry or be sick or both:bawling:

rip bro
ngl i only watch it for the fights and action lmao i dont do the whole ship thing so idk
Original post by user432
ngl i only watch it for the fights and action lmao i dont do the whole ship thing so idk

well i think they like each other but it was kind of irrelevant.
I love that there is hardly any fan service and the fights always live up to the hype
Yelena is so freaky tho, that stare she gave to Armin was so creepy but made me laugh so much XD
Original post by Honey57
Yelena is so freaky tho, that stare she gave to Armin was so creepy but made me laugh so much XD

It was so weird but funny, i had to watch it multiple times. And then when it changed so suddenly :eek:
Reply 17
well i think they like each other but it was kind of irrelevant.
I love that there is hardly any fan service and the fights always live up to the hype

i think he only likes her cos of bertholt's memories like eren said but maybe im wrong, no idea...
and the fights, action, story, everything, 11/10
Original post by user432
yeager

So is this a thread where fans are just talk about the character or the whole anime Attack on Titan?
Reply 19
Original post by Kallisto
So is this a thread where fans are just talk about the character or the whole anime Attack on Titan?

anything lmao

Quick Reply

Latest