The Student Room Group

Yo! Post your dilemmas and we will reply to them

Post your dilemmas down below whether that be relationships, friends, school, family, exams, literally anything!!!!

Scroll to see replies

The use of “we” in the title is an important dilemma in itself.
"The use of “we” in the title is an important dilemma in itself." 🤓
Reply 3
sarcasm at its finest
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
sarcasm at its finest

First dilemma
My bf doesn’t have sex with me at all, like once in a week but wants to have a baby. I’m most fertile this week and have told him that but he still is avoiding sex, yet brings up how we’ll have a new member soon.

I got used to him not wanted to sleep with me because I have had this problem from quite some time, I just learned to live with it, but how does he expect us to have a baby if he doesn’t even want to have sex?

I got really pissed off today and said let’s find a guy we both think is attractive so I can have sex with him and get pregnant, and we’ll know our baby will be good looking. He got mad and is now sleeping in a separate room.
Original post by Dylan8421
"The use of “we” in the title is an important dilemma in itself." 🤓

At least cite the person who you’ve quoted. :colonhash:
I have life problems but can't complain I am blessed. It could be a lot worse.
Reply 8
My bf doesn’t have sex with me at all, like once in a week but wants to have a baby. I’m most fertile this week and have told him that but he still is avoiding sex, yet brings up how we’ll have a new member soon.

I got used to him not wanted to sleep with me because I have had this problem from quite some time, I just learned to live with it, but how does he expect us to have a baby if he doesn’t even want to have sex?

I got really pissed off today and said let’s find a guy we both think is attractive so I can have sex with him and get pregnant, and we’ll know our baby will be good looking. He got mad and is now sleeping in a separate room.

Girlll, his mom obviously never told him how babies are made... If I were you I'd sit down and talk to him seriously, like why doesn't he want to have more sex with you? Make it clear that you are most fertile this week, and this is his chance, if not then he isn't even worth being you baby daddy.
Original post by Sidehustle
I have life problems but can't complain I am blessed. It could be a lot worse.

lol me too
Original post by Slx.24
First dilemma

Lol I won’t bother interacting with this thread at all ahahahahaha… too sus “we” and anon as well 🙈🙈🙈.
Girlll, his mom obviously never told him how babies are made... If I were you I'd sit down and talk to him seriously, like why doesn't he want to have more sex with you? Make it clear that you are most fertile this week, and this is his chance, if not then he isn't even worth being you baby daddy.

I’ve had the talk : (
It’s usually something stupid like, I’m too tired, I’m not a machine, relationships aren’t just about sex etc.
but these were the pre-baby excuses.

Now he just said we can do it tomorrow. I don’t even think he’s cheating on me but I don’t understand how someone can have SUCH a low sex drive that I’ll literally be next to him naked but he won’t want to have sex. He’ll even get hard, but won’t want to do anything about it. He refuses BJ’s also 🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Lol I won’t bother interacting with this thread at all ahahahahaha… too sus “we” and anon as well 🙈🙈🙈.

You already did... I mean it was just a conversation starter but some of yous are taking it too seriously haha
I’ve had the talk : (
It’s usually something stupid like, I’m too tired, I’m not a machine, relationships aren’t just about sex etc.
but these were the pre-baby excuses.

Now he just said we can do it tomorrow. I don’t even think he’s cheating on me but I don’t understand how someone can have SUCH a low sex drive that I’ll literally be next to him naked but he won’t want to have sex. He’ll even get hard, but won’t want to do anything about it. He refuses BJ’s also 🤦🏻*♀️

That is weird, maybe he is insecure?
You already did... I mean it was just a conversation starter but some of yous are taking it too seriously haha

Apologies about the inconvenience if it’s for genuine advice then yeah I could do with some tips and advice.
height related insecurity
That is weird, maybe he is insecure?

Insecure of what? If it’s his body, then that’s not a possibility, we live together and he walks around in his boxers all the time.

Sometimes if he’s going to shower he’ll even be without his boxers, so I know he’s not insecure of the 🍆 either.
So I broke up with my ex girlfriend 27 days ago. Shes non existent to me and I consider her as a ghost 👻 and consider her to be dead ☠️ to be honest I don’t know about her whereabouts either and if she’s alive or not. She gold digged me and used me for financial purposes, she played around with my feelings and thought it was games especially when I first met her and reiterated to her I ain’t here for games and to play around like her exes did to her and she cheated on me behind my back with boys who she spoke to, replied to their messages and viewed pictures and videos from themselves and then shared and exchanged videos to them whilst having the courage to bring a subject as marriage and wanting a family in the future as a bait to take advantage of my sweet polite, kind soft heart.She was toxic, she was foul mouthed and two faced to her friends she was calm and relaxed to me she treated me as though I was non existent and a robot. I am open to a new challenge, new relationship with someone who wants my time, deserves all the care, respect, love and gift of happiness and feeling safe and secure from myself. What can I do?
Insecure of what? If it’s his body, then that’s not a possibility, we live together and he walks around in his boxers all the time.

Sometimes if he’s going to shower he’ll even be without his boxers, so I know he’s not insecure of the 🍆 either.

Insecure of how he is in bed maybe?
Reply 19
Original post by Mohammed1000000

Looooooool
The "we" had me chuckling for a whilee 😂💯
Original post by tinyperson
height related insecurity

I felt that one in my bonessss

Tbh though, from another shortie. I guess it's just taking what you have and doing the best you can with it. Keep thinking positive, apart from the light teasing I get 24/7 from my friends, which at this point I don't even mind.. yeah it's just sometimes insecurity abt my height with girls but I still manage to talk and attract them. Idk it's just lil bits here and there on those days when you think you're not good enough right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending