The Student Room Group

Murray Edwards College 2022 Offer Holders Thread

Hi everyone! Many congratulations to all those who have received an offer from Murray Edwards College. We can't wait to welcome you!

We thought we'd create this thread to direct you towards some useful information, and to give you an opportunity to ask any questions you might have at this stage. Feel free to introduce yourself and chat with other offer holders.

Firstly we'd like to direct you to our FAQs for undergraduate offer holders, where you'll find the answers to a lot of your questions.

Never visited the College? Try our video tour.

For a sense of what life is like at Murray Edwards, please visit the 'College life' section of our website, which includes info about accommodation, food, societies and more.

You can also take a look at typical days for Medwards students in our JCR vlog and Instagram takeovers.

We understand that you might have further questions, so feel free to ask them here and we'll try our best to answer them. Once again, a huge congratulations, and don't forget that Dome Is Home!

Scroll to see replies

Any economics offer holders?
Received an offer for history!! Medwards has been the dream for so long : )
Got an offer for natsci!!! Anyone else? :smile:
offer for classics!!!
Reply 5
Is anyone interested in a groupchat for Murray Edwards offer holders? Let me know!
(edited 2 years ago)
I got pooled here for AMES and French! No specific offer conditions yet though…
Reply 7
Will there be any offer holders events this year?
Original post by issy236
Will there be any offer holders events this year?

Yes I was wondering about this, especially since I have never visited before. I’d love to look around before making my choice.
Original post by violbin
Is anyone interested in a groupchat for Murray Edwards offer holders? lmk lol

yeah sure!
Original post by violbin
Is anyone interested in a groupchat for Murray Edwards offer holders? Let me know!

Yes, I think that would be a good idea.
I received an offer to study maths after being pooled from Girton.
Reply 11
Okay cool - I'm not sure which platform to use, does TSR have a group chat function?
If not then we could use Discord or Instagram or something, it depends what you guys have :smile:
I got pooled from Emma and I have an offer for French and Italian btw!
Original post by violbin
Okay cool - I'm not sure which platform to use, does TSR have a group chat function?
If not then we could use Discord or Instagram or something, it depends what you guys have :smile:
I got pooled from Emma and I have an offer for French and Italian btw!

ive now joined a group on whatsapp and everyones so nice!! it was made via the @cambridgefreshers2022 instagram, who you can dm to join :smile:
Reply 13
Awesome, thanks so much!
Original post by 15colesch
ive now joined a group on whatsapp and everyones so nice!! it was made via the @cambridgefreshers2022 instagram, who you can dm to join :smile:

Hi I really want to join the group chat but I don’t have instagram. Could someone pm me the details or group chat link so I can join?
Original post by hannahw0255
Hi I really want to join the group chat but I don’t have instagram. Could someone pm me the details or group chat link so I can join?

I think the link has also been posted on the Facebook cambridge offer holders group if you have that?
Original post by hannahw0255

Me too!
Original post by Anonymous
I think the link has also been posted on the Facebook cambridge offer holders group if you have that?

I’ve requested to join the group but I’ll have to wait until they let me in…
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Got an offer for natsci!!! Anyone else? :smile:

I got pooled for bio natsci!
Original post by issy236
I got pooled for bio natsci!

nice, I’m bio natsci as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending