The Student Room Group

How to tell if someone is right for u

How can u tell the difference between someone not being for you (which is everyone who shows interest in me) or if you’re just being arrogant or overly picky and should have been with them? I have a lot of relationship issues mostly where I fixate on their flaws and go off people easily. Initially I could be really excited and hopeful but i start to see flaws quickly ?
Original post by Anonymous
How can u tell the difference between someone not being for you (which is everyone who shows interest in me) or if you’re just being arrogant or overly picky and should have been with them? I have a lot of relationship issues mostly where I fixate on their flaws and go off people easily. Initially I could be really excited and hopeful but i start to see flaws quickly ?

Can they be able to show care, commitment, loyalty, speak the truth and be honest, show respect, be affectionate and show love, gifting you baptism and to support you through your good time’s and bad making sure that you feel protected, safe and secure while you are around them..
Ever thought that Maybeee you're a shallow person?
Reply 3
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Ever thought that Maybeee you're a shallow person?

Thing is I’m not though I think deeply abt everything
Reply 4
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Can they be able to show care, commitment, loyalty, speak the truth and be honest, show respect, be affectionate and show love, gifting you baptism and to support you through your good time’s and bad making sure that you feel protected, safe and secure while you are around them..

The answer to those is no but that sounds the ‘perfect person’ how many people are actually like that? They show some of those but also some very negative traits. Like respectful and caring sometimes, until they get into a mood
Original post by Anonymous
The answer to those is no but that sounds the ‘perfect person’ how many people are actually like that? They show some of those but also some very negative traits. Like respectful and caring sometimes, until they get into a mood

I’m one of them like I value those traits. I rarely get angry or a moodswing tbh when I was dating my ex girlfriend she had none of that quiet impatient, became angry quiet quickly but she said she got her angry nature from her father.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending