The Student Room Group

Missing ex

How too forget about a girl that’s just left me ? I’m thinking about her all the time looking at her social media thinking about seeing her on a night out kissing someone else it’s killing me ?
Going through something similar. Middle my ex and I'm lost without him.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Going through something similar. Middle my ex and I'm lost without him.

Have you done no contact ? I’m starting it she left me 5 weeks ago and I’m genuinely depressed and heartbroken. And my biggest fear is seeing her on a night out kissing another guy
Have you done no contact ? I’m starting it she left me 5 weeks ago and I’m genuinely depressed and heartbroken. And my biggest fear is seeing her on a night out kissing another guy

Tried to but he thinks it's best if we go our separate ways because we are from different cultures and it's causing problems. I don't miss him per say because I think breaking up was for the best but we were together for years so I do feel lonely and lost without him. Like I feel an emptiness.
Reply 4
Tried to but he thinks it's best if we go our separate ways because we are from different cultures and it's causing problems. I don't miss him per say because I think breaking up was for the best but we were together for years so I do feel lonely and lost without him. Like I feel an emptiness.

My girl said too me about 7 weeks ago she wanted too take things slower and was begging me too do so I said yes. Now she’s told me she just wants too be on her own
Reply 5

What would be your advice too me
Reply 6
I think the obvious advice would be to stop looking at her social media but I know that's easier said than done.

As pessimistic as this may be I try to think about the negative traits they have in order to put me off and also take a realistic approach in acknowledging that it's only really going to work out once (if you're lucky maybe twice). In the sense that outside of the person who ends up being your life partner, every relationship apart from them is destined to fail. The only thing you're guaranteed in this dating scene is that 99% of the time it won't work out so you just have to go through the ups and downs of dating.

Sometimes you just have to accept that you guys weren't meant to be and this is just reality catching up with you.
(edited 2 years ago)
How too forget about a girl that’s just left me ? I’m thinking about her all the time looking at her social media thinking about seeing her on a night out kissing someone else it’s killing me ?

It’s my 4 week anniversary of my breakup with my ex girlfriend and not once have I thought about her she’s non existent to me 👻 and dead ☠️. 🙈🙈🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending