The Student Room Group

history coursework russian revolution

I'm writing my history coursework but m stuck on what to write next I'm doing this interpretation based off Sheila Fitzpatrick the Russian revolution and Richard Pipes a concise history of the Russian revolution please help
I'm not sure anyone can help much given the information that you have provided so far.
Reply 2
what information do you need? the question is what was the most important factor of the February revolution but don't know how to structure
Original post by 15masonJ
what information do you need? the question is what was the most important factor of the February revolution but don't know how to structure

That helps.

"What was the most important factor of the February revolution?" Is that it verbatim?
Look at a range of different interpretations; Orlando Figes is good
Reply 5
Do a long paragraph for each interpretation. There are multiple interpretations - look up Rethinking The Russian Revolution by Edward Acton for a good summary of the viewpoints. Neil Faulkner is useful for getting a modern left-wing view of it, although I think his book is crap for learning about the period.
Reply 6
Original post by Sinnoh
Do a long paragraph for each interpretation. There are multiple interpretations - look up Rethinking The Russian Revolution by Edward Acton for a good summary of the viewpoints. Neil Faulkner is useful for getting a modern left-wing view of it, although I think his book is crap for learning about the period.

Hi thanks this really helps. I just can't seem to process Richard pipes passage on the Feb revolution and write a paragraph on it as my teachers don't really seem bothered about helping me understand the nature of it
Reply 7
Original post by 15masonJ
Hi thanks this really helps. I just can't seem to process Richard pipes passage on the Feb revolution and write a paragraph on it as my teachers don't really seem bothered about helping me understand the nature of it

As in you're not sure of where he stands when it comes to factors?

Quick Reply

Latest