The Student Room Group

OCR history coursework

Hi, i have the question ‘Assess whether the ordinary germans were active and enthusiastic supporters of the holocaust’ and i’m not sure where to start, can anybody help me with some websites i can find sources and facts?
Hit my inbox I show you how to go about it
Germans Had Their Lives Destroyed by Nazis During Kristallnacht. Their Neighbors Let It Happen
Reply 3
Original post by Simon Chege
Hit my inbox I show you how to go about it

Thank you so much :smile: I cant use the DM feature currently because im new to the forum is there anything else i can do?
Original post by rachel.t22
Hi, i have the question ‘Assess whether the ordinary germans were active and enthusiastic supporters of the holocaust’ and i’m not sure where to start, can anybody help me with some websites i can find sources and facts?

Have a look at the following article, particularly the historians engaged in the debate:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler%27s_Willing_Executioners
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
Have a look at the following article, particularly the historians engaged in the debate:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler%27s_Willing_Executioners

Thank you, do you have any idea where i could find any sources for the questjon?
Thank you, do you have any idea where i could find any sources for the questjon?

Look at the bibliography and references in that article.

hello, did you get help?
if not, quote the text... i wanna guide you on how to hit my inbox for help.
thank you

if you have tel app, search me. i use the same identity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending