The Student Room Group

UCAS Predicted Grades

I submitted my UCAS application a couple of days ago, and I put 'Pending' for the A-Levels I am currently studying. I checked on UCAS Hub and it says that my grade is 'Not Provided'. Does this mean no predicted grade was entered or is this normal?
No don't worry, I put my grades as pending as well and they appeared as 'not provided'. That's normal. Predicted grades and references are your tutor/centre's job to fill out. Unfortunately, there is no option to view them on UCAS. Ask your teachers if they've put down your predicted grades.
Whoever is your reference (teacher for example) should have put a predicted grade. It means they have not done this and maybe you should get in touch with your teacher and enquire if they have finished providing the details.
Original post by midwife2020
Whoever is your reference (teacher for example) should have put a predicted grade. It means they have not done this and maybe you should get in touch with your teacher and enquire if they have finished providing the details.

Wait really?? I was told otherwise. That means my teacher didn't put predicted grades. But I'm sure they did as they kept talking to me about it.
it's worth just asking your teacher if they have completed it. Sometimes UCAS updates in stages too, just ask them. Teachers have so many references to do that sometimes they make errors, im sure it will get sorted whatever it is try not to worry over it :smile:

Original post by CalciPharm_900
Wait really?? I was told otherwise. That means my teacher didn't put predicted grades. But I'm sure they did as they kept talking to me about it.
Original post by midwife2020
it's worth just asking your teacher if they have completed it. Sometimes UCAS updates in stages too, just ask them. Teachers have so many references to do that sometimes they make errors, im sure it will get sorted whatever it is try not to worry over it :smile:

Ok thanks, will do!
Reply 6
I’ve got off the phone with UCAS, it’s okay! They’ve checked my application and they’ve said my predicted grades are all there :smile: So ‘Not Provided’ is normal.

They told me that UCAS cannot tell you the grade directly, so ‘Not Provided’ means they cannot disclose it, not that it wasn’t entered :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by nnnabil
I’ve got off the phone with UCAS, it’s okay! They’ve checked my application and they’ve said my predicted grades are all there :smile: So ‘Not Provided’ is normal.

They told me that UCAS cannot tell you the grade directly, so ‘Not Provided’ means they cannot disclose it, not that it wasn’t entered :smile:

Oh great I'm glad you're sorted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending