The Student Room Group

Why do people keep laughing at me in school.

Every single day, I keep on getting humiliated in school, and it’s only in my 5th period social studies class. I am in 7th grade middle school. And the humiliation started in early January. I understand that Emotional abuse is always more hurtful than physical, and it is hard to recover from. It’s like all the students in my class want to ruin my future. If I am such a good person, what did I ever do to them? I never make them laugh. I don’t even have any intentions. Normally, 2 of the 23 students in my class causes a chain reaction by repeating my name while I speak to my teacher about the bullying situation, or the other student could call me a stick boy, let me stop there because I was NATURALLY skinny. There are so many people in this world that are built naturally skinny in appearance, ok but no need to shame me for how I look. And sometimes I ignore him to avoid the embarrassment. But there is still the worst in that too. He says “he is trying to ignore me, ANONYMOUS IS A STICK BOY EVERYONE, look at him!” Like are you kidding my ass right now? He is literally trifling! Shake my God Damn head. I also decided to move out to Texas to have a better life. I was done with sitting there like a worthless pervert thinking about how rude my class is. They don’t even understand that empathy is a thing, they also don’t understand that I am a living, breathing, person and they still want to act like an ass to me like it wasn’t fair for me at all. It wasn’t fair if I had to go, it wasn’t fair for ME to be the target, it wasn’t fair for me to be treated that way when they know I don’t deserve anything they did to me. If there was one class that could come into my party and spontaneously start pissing me off like fart heads, I would be gone forever. Because I am sick of it, all of it.
Original post by user726384
Every single day, I keep on getting humiliated in school, and it’s only in my 5th period social studies class. I am in 7th grade middle school. And the humiliation started in early January. I understand that Emotional abuse is always more hurtful than physical, and it is hard to recover from. It’s like all the students in my class want to ruin my future. If I am such a good person, what did I ever do to them? I never make them laugh. I don’t even have any intentions. Normally, 2 of the 23 students in my class causes a chain reaction by repeating my name while I speak to my teacher about the bullying situation, or the other student could call me a stick boy, let me stop there because I was NATURALLY skinny. There are so many people in this world that are built naturally skinny in appearance, ok but no need to shame me for how I look. And sometimes I ignore him to avoid the embarrassment. But there is still the worst in that too. He says “he is trying to ignore me, ANONYMOUS IS A STICK BOY EVERYONE, look at him!” Like are you kidding my ass right now? He is literally trifling! Shake my God Damn head. I also decided to move out to Texas to have a better life. I was done with sitting there like a worthless pervert thinking about how rude my class is. They don’t even understand that empathy is a thing, they also don’t understand that I am a living, breathing, person and they still want to act like an ass to me like it wasn’t fair for me at all. It wasn’t fair if I had to go, it wasn’t fair for ME to be the target, it wasn’t fair for me to be treated that way when they know I don’t deserve anything they did to me. If there was one class that could come into my party and spontaneously start pissing me off like fart heads, I would be gone forever. Because I am sick of it, all of it.

They just do and you have to just wait until you get through it. I was also being laughed at in high school, but once I became about 16, then it stopped and everyone became much nicer and much more polite. I think that everyone is bullied in high school, so you have to wait until everyone matures a bit and I promise that things will get better.
Reply 2
Most people get bullied or go through something traumatic throughout their school life especially in middle school but I promise you people forget things and move on, it won't be like this forever trust me especially in middle school everyone is still babies, in high school most kids mature and change you just have to find someone comfortable in the school to speak to and ignore the rest because most likely they are just putting their insecurities on you.
Reply 3
I know I have to move on, but all the dissing and nasty behavior is unbearable.
Original post by user726384
I know I have to move on, but all the dissing and nasty behavior is unbearable.

is it possible to move social studies class?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending