The Student Room Group

Funding for Nursing as a second degree

Hi, I already have an undergraduate degree (graduated in 2021). I'm thinking of going back to uni and get a degree that actually leads to a particular profession. Thinking of nursing. Does anybody know if I could get funding again for a nursing degree? Thanks for your answers.
I believe nursing is an exception, meaning you will get funding for a second degree.
Original post by Simushik
Hi, I already have an undergraduate degree (graduated in 2021). I'm thinking of going back to uni and get a degree that actually leads to a particular profession. Thinking of nursing. Does anybody know if I could get funding again for a nursing degree? Thanks for your answers.

I did this. I have a degree in media and 3 years after graduating i decided i wanted to be a midwife. I had full funding for my midwifery degree so you should have no issues!
Reply 4
Hi that's great thank you. I am trying to find out if I could do MSc Nursing that has the same funding benefits as the undergraduate. I'm trying to search that online but it is not clear to me.
Original post by midwife2020
I did this. I have a degree in media and 3 years after graduating i decided i wanted to be a midwife. I had full funding for my midwifery degree so you should have no issues!

I believe because its a pre-registration course then you can apply as if its a second undergraduate degree rather than an MSc. I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by midwife2020
I believe because its a pre-registration course then you can apply as if its a second undergraduate degree rather than an MSc. I hope this helps :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending