The Student Room Group

2022 Wellbeing Blogs January winner announcement!

What an amazing start and first month of the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs! I'm really impressed with all of the blogs, they're all unique and fab in their own way. It's been a really tricky decision to make, but the winner for January and therefore winning a £20 Amazon voucher is... :king1:

Spoiler

@Pink Unicorn please could you contact the winner to give out the prize? :present: :woo:

Remember that there is a prize for each month and a prize at the end of the year too! I will be looking for different qualities in the blogs e.g. frequency of posting, depth/quality of posting, giving recommendations/advice. And the same user can win again! Statistically you're all in with a good chance of winning if you keep your blogs going. New blogs are also welcome and will be in with a chance of winning for that month and/or end of year prize :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone's February blogs, and I'll be announcing the winner at the start of March! Please keep tagging me in your updates :yep:

@1secondsofvamps @AestheticStudying @AmIReallyHere @BrutusofBritain @Cupcakes12
@-Eirlys-
@HaydenFordz
@KA_P
@PinkMobilePhone
@Mesopotamian. @niamhdoesmaths @Vapordave
@wifd149
Well done! :yay:
wow this is unexpected, thank you!!
Congrats!!!
Congrats! :flower2:
Original post by niamhdoesmaths

PRSOM. So well-deserved :h:
Congrats Niamh :biggrin:
thanks everyone :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles

What an amazing start and first month of the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs! I'm really impressed with all of the blogs, they're all unique and fab in their own way. It's been a really tricky decision to make, but the winner for January and therefore winning a £20 Amazon voucher is... :king1:

Spoiler

@Pink Unicorn please could you contact the winner to give out the prize? :present: :woo:

Remember that there is a prize for each month and a prize at the end of the year too! I will be looking for different qualities in the blogs e.g. frequency of posting, depth/quality of posting, giving recommendations/advice. And the same user can win again! Statistically you're all in with a good chance of winning if you keep your blogs going. New blogs are also welcome and will be in with a chance of winning for that month and/or end of year prize :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone's February blogs, and I'll be announcing the winner at the start of March! Please keep tagging me in your updates :yep:

@1secondsofvamps @AestheticStudying @AmIReallyHere @BrutusofBritain @Cupcakes12
@-Eirlys-
@HaydenFordz
@KA_P
@PinkMobilePhone
@Mesopotamian. @niamhdoesmaths @Vapordave
@wifd149

Congratulations @niamhdoesmaths

Please check your PMs :smile:
Well done!
Original post by niamhdoesmaths

since you do maths I'll trust that you've crunched the numbers and worked out the probability to be saying that! Congratulations though!
Original post by AmIReallyHere
since you do maths I'll trust that you've crunched the numbers and worked out the probability to be saying that! Congratulations though!

:rofl: nice

niamhdoesntdostats :nah:
Well done!
Also, well done to everyone! January's been a tough month but we've all powered through and did extremely well with the wellbeing blogs! They're all absolutely amazing! :grouphugs:
well done! :party:
ess website developer and Good backlink provide

if yor looking website developer our seo expert then you are right place i will provide you.. Good design website blogging seo Onpage offpage seo tecnical seo and v.v.v expert backlink provider am finding Godd baclink for your related website... and guest post
Original post by web master
ess website developer and Good backlink provide

if yor looking website developer our seo expert then you are right place i will provide you.. Good design website blogging seo Onpage offpage seo tecnical seo and v.v.v expert backlink provider am finding Godd baclink for your related website... and guest post

?? Welcome to TSR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending