The Student Room Group

What is your favourite TV show?

As the title says, what is your favourite TV show?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes
Dinnerladies
Original post by Maition
Yes

I didnt know yes was a TV show
Reply 4
True detective
Reply 5
So did i
Narcos and Sherlock
Original post by Emma:-)
Dinnerladies

That sounds after an old school TV show before the 21st century. Be my guest to introduce this one to me, I like old school.
Original post by Kallisto
That sounds after an old school TV show before the 21st century. Be my guest to introduce this one to me, I like old school.

It's a sitcom, that was created and written by Victoria wood. It was on from 1998-2000. It's about the canteen in a fictional factory in Manchester. The caterers and regular customers are the characters Victoria wood is the main character in it. Julie Walters is also in it. It's very good. I highly recommend watching it.
It's a sitcom, that was created and written by Victoria wood. It was on from 1998-2000. It's about the canteen in a fictional factory in Manchester. The caterers and regular customers are the characters Victoria wood is the main character in it. Julie Walters is also in it. It's very good. I highly recommend watching it.

Sounds good to try some episodes. What is the name of the sitcom? no name, no fun.
Sounds good to try some episodes. What is the name of the sitcom? no name, no fun.

Dinnerladies
I like programmes that teach you things.
Dinnerladies

Oh, you mentioned the sitcom in another thread. It must really be good then.

Killing Eve its so good!

Please dont Judge Thanks! (btw I recommend if mature and their on Netflix)
Sex Education, Grand Army, Euphoria (its not the best), The end of the ****ing world,The Flash,On my block, All american,When they see us, Dare me, Never have i ever,lovesick, everything sucks, skins, she's gotta have it, and The walking dead
(edited 2 years ago)
Oh, you mentioned the sitcom in another thread. It must really be good then.

Yeah, it really is

Dragons Den, Tipping Point, Great British Bake OFF, Man vs Food, Gordon Ramsey Kitchen Nightmares.
(edited 2 years ago)
Stranger Things and Dark
Peep show

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending