The Student Room Group

BTEC National Extended Certificate Grade Boundaries

Hello guys,
On the r/sixthform subreddit the edexcel grad3 boundaries have been leaked so I decided to share a screenshot of the most important one Btec It. Just saying the marks to get a D has risen. Also, I recently read a article saying it is going to be harder for students studying a btec to get higher marks.😭 Discuss below
Original post by bruhh2
Hello guys,
On the r/sixthform subreddit the edexcel grad3 boundaries have been leaked so I decided to share a screenshot of the most important one Btec It. Just saying the marks to get a D has risen. Also, I recently read a article saying it is going to be harder for students studying a btec to get higher marks.😭 Discuss below

Do you have the grade boundaries for business and applied science?
Reply 2
Screenshot_20180815-121221.jpg
[quote(Original post by bruhh2)]Screenshot_20180815-121221.jpg
Thanks
Reply 4
I may have to take this down due to it being against tsr rules
Reply 5
Can you please share the grade boundary for engineering
Reply 6
@PQ if this post needa to be taken down please do it thanks since i dont know how to
Original post by bruhh2
@PQ if this post needa to be taken down please do it thanks since i dont know how to

I don’t have the power/authority to remove it even if it’s not ok. I’ve reported it so the CT can have a look and remove it if needed:smile:
Reply 8
Screenshot_20180815-182755.jpg

@Kbr amg there you go
Original post by DanJnr
Hello guys,

Do you have the January 2021 BTEC Nationals grade boundaries for IT?
Original post by Kyle McNeil
Do you have the January 2021 BTEC Nationals grade boundaries for IT?

Here:
8AD08496-D30B-4B0C-A0E4-398A45E56CEF.jpg.jpeg
Original post by DanJnr
Hello guys,

thanks. i accepted resit with my unit 1 exam.
Original post by user816452627358
Here:

How accurate is this because it shows that the grade boundaries have dropped massively.
Original post by user816452627358
Here:

Thanks! But it appears that not all of them are on there, like where’s Unit 1 Travel and Tourism and Unit 2 IT - these are the ones I want to know?
Thanks! But it appears that not all of them are on there, like where’s Unit 1 Travel and Tourism and Unit 2 IT - these are the ones I want to know?

The health and social care unit 1 grade boundaries have dropped massively.
Do you have the January 2022 grade boundaries?
Do you have the January 2022 grade boundaries?

They have been uploaded to the pearson website and can be downloaded by teachers, Maybe someone can help us and get access to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending