The Student Room Group

Who loves chemistry?

Best science subject hands down. Even more handsome than physics. Yes and you too bio.

Scroll to see replies

yes hands down, was my favourite gcse and a-level. bio was too much like English for me and physics was alright, didnt mind it
Original post by Honey57
Best science subject hands down. Even more handsome than physics. Yes and you too bio.

Used to hate it somehow but ended up really enjoying it :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Not me.
Reply 4
Original post by PastelColours
yes hands down, was my favourite gcse and a-level. bio was too much like English for me and physics was alright, didnt mind it

It was actually my least favourite for gcse but I picked it for alevel anyway and became the best thing that existed for me. Biology was too heavy content-wise which made me bored half the time.
there is lots of chemistry that I enjoy casually learning sure

I hate doing the a level tho and it's my least favourite
(edited 2 years ago)
Here's my science A-level tier list:
Biology
Physics
Chemistry is last because it caused too much suffering.
It’s my favourite science too: not as difficult as physics, but more brain-stimulating than biology. It also has the best exams.
**** chemistry bro
Reply 10
Original post by Mesopotamian.
It’s my favourite science too: not as difficult as physics, but more brain-stimulating than biology. It also has the best exams.

That’s actually pretty much the same reason why I enjoy chemistry more than the other sciences :biggrin:
Lmao, never heard it referred to as handsome before, but I agree. Chemistry is f**king beautiful.
love it so much, yes it's by a long mile the best science, so glad i took it for a level and now applied to study chemistry/biochemistry at unis!!
I am doing it for a level and tbh I enjoy it but I hate the questions. I have my mocks in a moth does anyone have any revision tips or any resources that could help me get a decent grade please.
Chemistry is loveeeeee:love:
Original post by Honey57

Agree! My favorite subject at further levels at school. And I still have a passion for this science.
Original post by Mesopotamian.

In terms of what the best exams, I may ask?

@5hyl33n share your love with another chemistry A levels lovers too! :h:
second to geology imo, but chemistry is one of the better sciences :yep:
Romantic chemistry yh
yes, agree

Quick Reply

Latest