The Student Room Group

Sunderland A100 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Sunderland University A100 2022 Offer Holders.

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thanks for making this group 😊 what halls is everyone looking at? Or do app medics have to go in scotia quay
Hello guys and congratulations everyone!
Reply 3
Original post by FloBou
Thanks for making this group 😊 what halls is everyone looking at? Or do app medics have to go in scotia quay

i think all medics get put in scotia quay :smile:
Congratulations 🥳 is anyone going to the health sciences open day? I’ve never been to Sunderland lol
Reply 5
Original post by Hisokaaaaa
Congratulations 🥳 is anyone going to the health sciences open day? I’ve never been to Sunderland lol

Neither have I lol but I might see you there in the 16th march
Reply 6
Is their an offer holder day for medicine
Reply 7
We don’t know yet but I think a lot of us are going to the March 16th open day

Original post by Katiekl
Is their an offer holder day for medicine
Reply 8
Hi, congrats everyone!! 🥳
Reply 9
Hi everyone, congrats!
Reply 10
yeah i’ve visited the campus a few times and loved it! i’d love to come to the open day as well just to meet all of you :smile:
Hey guys, any grads here? I’ll be 27 when I start and don’t want to be the only oldie :frown:
Hi everyone cant wait to meet you all in septmerber or hopefully sooner! I didnt realise scotia quay was the medic accomodation, Im not complaining though it looks like its the nicest!
Original post by Sofie296
Hey guys, any grads here? I’ll be 27 when I start and don’t want to be the only oldie :frown:

Hey I’m a grad too and hoping there will be more ngl
Original post by Ailsed2004
Hi everyone cant wait to meet you all in septmerber or hopefully sooner! I didnt realise scotia quay was the medic accomodation, Im not complaining though it looks like its the nicest!

I can’t wait to meet everyone! Will anyone else be flying to Sunderland? I’m from the South West
Original post by jxr16
yeah i’ve visited the campus a few times and loved it! i’d love to come to the open day as well just to meet all of you :smile:

Hey I can’t reply to your private message yet because I haven’t been a tsr member for 3days yet, the answer is yes!
Reply 16

Not quite your age but I’ll be nearly 21 when I start. I think with medicine you will get people of all sorts of ages which is a plus 😊
Original post by farheen991
Hey I’m a grad too and hoping there will be more ngl

Yay!! I’m sure we will fit in just fine don’t worry.
Reply 18
Yay!! I’m sure we will fit in just fine don’t worry.

I’m sure it’ll be quite a close knit group of people in any case because the cohort is so small! Looking forward to meeting you :smile:
Reply 19

Hi, dont worry at all, I am a grad too and ill be 23 when we start :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending