Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 718
Hi,
Does anyone apply CSM Ma fashion?
Did hear back?
I sent my portfolio on Jan 29.
Nothing hear back yet.

Hello! Same, haven't heard anything yet. I applied for CSM MA Fashion (Womenswear) and submitted my portfolio a day after you did. I read on another thread that they will let us know about their decision at the end of the first week of March. So around next week, hopefully!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nuraaa13
Hello! Same, haven't heard anything yet. I applied for CSM MA Fashion (Womenswear) and submitted my portfolio a day after you did. I read on another thread that they will let us know about their decision at the end of the first week of March. So around next week, hopefully!

Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio. So stressful now!!
Reply 3
Original post by 718
Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio. So stressful now!!

CSM takes the longest to reply, based on what i've read here. So far, I haven't heard anyone getting accepted/rejected to CSM yet..except for a few Foundation applicants. Don't worry too much, good luck to you!! Hope we get some good news soon :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Also, if you don't mind me asking- what other unis have you applied for?
Reply 5
Also, if you don't mind me asking- what other unis have you applied for?

Sure. I feel like I'm being tortured.😮*💨😮*💨 This year, I only applied CSM Ma menswear. Actually, I’ve got an offer from Rca last year but I didn’t go.
Reply 6
Original post by 718
Sure. I feel like I'm being tortured.😮*💨😮*💨 This year, I only applied CSM Ma menswear. Actually, I’ve got an offer from Rca last year but I didn’t go.

Oooh i see! Yeah, i really want this offer from CSM..not going for other unis haha
Reply 7
Oooh i see! Yeah, i really want this offer from CSM..not going for other unis haha

Me either😭😭😭
Reply 8
Original post by 718
Hi,
Does anyone apply CSM Ma fashion?
Did hear back?
I sent my portfolio on Jan 29.
Nothing hear back yet.

Hey, I applied in December for MA Womenswear and I still haven’t heard back from them too…
Reply 9
Original post by aaatl
Hey, I applied in December for MA Womenswear and I still haven’t heard back from them too…

Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio.
Hi! I applied for CSM knitwear and my portfolio was due feb 20th. I emailed CSM on feb 22 and was told that I should hear back within the next 3 weeks…. So stressful😭. I think they are waiting to get back to students all at once. Hopefully we hear good news soon! I read on another thread that we should hear back during the first week of March.
Reply 11
Original post by bjorksb4by
Hi! I applied for CSM knitwear and my portfolio was due feb 20th. I emailed CSM on feb 22 and was told that I should hear back within the next 3 weeks…. So stressful😭. I think they are waiting to get back to students all at once. Hopefully we hear good news soon! I read on another thread that we should hear back during the first week of March.

I think the first week of March is the result. If we are accepted , we were already invited for the interview. Isn’t it….?
I don’t think so. I’ve been watching other threads and I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve been offered an interview besides foundation students which I believe are different from BA fashion applicants. I think they just have a ton of portfolios to view and the email I got said that I’d hear back about an interview within 3 weeks not I’d hear a decision within 3 weeks. My UCAS application also says that they have until May to give me a decision.
Original post by 718
I think the first week of March is the result. If we are accepted , we were already invited for the interview. Isn’t it….?

The results, according to the website, should come out by March 31st if you applied in round 1 so I think it makes more sense if they start inviting people to interviews this week or next
Reply 14
Original post by romivths
The results, according to the website, should come out by March 31st if you applied in round 1 so I think it makes more sense if they start inviting people to interviews this week or next

Ah…..!It's endless waiting.
Reply 15
Original post by 718
Isn’t it a bad sign...? Because last year, my friend got an interview invitation email in 2 weeks after submitting a portfolio.

I honestly have no idea, I was thinking the same, but I read on their website that just a number of people get invited to an interview, I am not sure if it's everyone who applied.
Reply 16
Original post by aaatl
I honestly have no idea, I was thinking the same, but I read on their website that just a number of people get invited to an interview, I am not sure if it's everyone who applied.

Normally they always have an interview. All my csm ma mens/women wear friends did get it.
I think responses will start rolling in now. A few people I know got rejected today but I haven’t heard of anyone getting interviews yet
Reply 18
is it bad if you haven’t heard back for more than 3 weeks after you submitted your portfolio? I submitted mine for fashion on Jan 17th and there’s literally no communication from csm ever since
Reply 19
(Original post by Anonymous)I think responses will start rolling in now. A few people I know got rejected today but I haven’t heard of anyone getting interviews yet

Original post by 718
Normally they always have an interview. All my csm ma mens/women wear friends did get it.

Me either. I've never seen who did get an interview....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending