The Student Room Group

Physician associate course interview Hertfordshire

Hi just got an interview for the PA course at herts any advice? Nervous that the written assessment part will be biomed based questions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I got one too! I don't know what to expect either for the written assessment
Original post by jmac1234
Hey, I got one too! I don't know what to expect either for the written assessment

have you had your interview yet?
Hey, no not yet. It's later on today!
Hey, no not yet. It's later on today!

ohh Goodluck with that, it was quite laid back and straightforward, general interview questions so you'll be fine
p.s. Scenarios!
Original post by Sabobueno11
p.s. Scenarios!

ohh Goodluck with that, it was quite laid back and straightforward, general interview questions so you'll be fine

Thank you !!!
Just got an offer from hertfordshire 🥳🥳

That's amazing !!! Congratssss
When was your interview?
Thank you!!! My interview was on Tuesday, how was yours?
Thank you!!! My interview was on Tuesday, how was yours?

That's good, they got back to you quite quickly! Mine was decent, I don't think it was the best out of the ones I've done so far, but it was okay!

Have you got offers from anywhere else?
That's good, they got back to you quite quickly! Mine was decent, I don't think it was the best out of the ones I've done so far, but it was okay!

Ah okay, hope you hear good news soon!
Have you got offers from anywhere else?

The only other place I applied to is New bucks but I’m still waiting to get an interview from them, what about you ?
The only other place I applied to is New bucks but I’m still waiting to get an interview from them, what about you ?

I applied to New Bucks too but I haven't got an interview from them yet either. I also applied to Anglia Ruskin and Reading. I got an offer from Anglia Ruskin and I'm waiting to hear back from Reading as I had an interview with them too.
I applied to New Bucks too but I haven't got an interview from them yet either. I also applied to Anglia Ruskin and Reading. I got an offer from Anglia Ruskin and I'm waiting to hear back from Reading as I had an interview with them too.

Hopefully we hear back from them soon. What uni is your first choice?
Hopefully we hear back from them soon. What uni is your first choice?

Reading is my first choice, then Anglia Ruskin, then Hertfordshire

Just spoke to admissions, they are trying to get through applications as quick as possible as there is a back log and interviews are still going on
Reply 18
How should we prep for the essay question ? I have a interview coming up at the end of this week and worried about it
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by z1214
How should we prep for the essay question ? I have a interview coming up at the end of this week and worried about it

Read on scenarios in the workplace and how to answer them like drunk colleague, stealing medication, colleague talking about a patient etc

Quick Reply

Latest