The Student Room Group

WQE 2022, anyone else got accepted via 'Fast Track process'?

I've just been accepted to WQE (leicester), via their 'Fast Track process'? Does anyone know what it means and has anyone else already got in too? Who else is planning on going in august 2022?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by cbrr
I've just been accepted to WQE (leicester), via their 'Fast Track process'? Does anyone know what it means and has anyone else already got in too? Who else is planning on going in august 2022?

What grades did you get? It likely means you did very well and subsequently you automatically received a place, /see here, the fast track WQE info. My friend in last years cohort received this. Are you studying based in Leicester?
Reply 3
Original post by Mathemalion
What grades did you get? It likely means you did very well and subsequently you automatically received a place, /see here, the fast track WQE info. My friend in last years cohort received this. Are you studying based in Leicester?

oo thanks. I'm predicted 999888666. thanks sm for the links. and yeah, leicester. thanks!!
I got Fast-Tracked last year.
It basically just means that you skip the interview process to get in and you get emails throughout the year regarding opportunities to get you into Ivy League universities, webinars etc.
For example, there's a trip to Oxford and Cambridge just for Fast-Tracked students coming up. It's not really that big of a deal in day to day, more like a couple of extra emails in your school inbox, haha!
Reply 5
Original post by NikkiMD
I got Fast-Tracked last year.
It basically just means that you skip the interview process to get in and you get emails throughout the year regarding opportunities to get you into Ivy League universities, webinars etc.
For example, there's a trip to Oxford and Cambridge just for Fast-Tracked students coming up. It's not really that big of a deal in day to day, more like a couple of extra emails in your school inbox, haha!

Ahhh, thanks!! :smile:
Reply 6
I go to wqe rn and I'm leaving next week, doing my Alevel exams rn. good luck and enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Latest