Favourite Musical?

What's everyone's favourite musical??

Mine's Jamie :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

les miserables
Jamie or Six
Original post by AndreaSonic2
Jamie or Six

Yessss Jamie!!! Have you seen it on stage? I'm seeing Six in September :biggrin:
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Yessss Jamie!!! Have you seen it on stage? I'm seeing Six in September :biggrin:

I saw Jamie before the pandemic and would love to see it again. Hoping to see Six in April after it being postponed twice
Honestly I love anything by Sondheim so Into the Woods, Company, Sweeney Todd all my favs! Les Miss is great too!
(edited 2 years ago)
I saw Jamie before the pandemic and would love to see it again. Hoping to see Six in April after it being postponed twice

Nice!! I saw Jamie in October :smile: I saw Waitress a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing!!
Original post by neuro_cola
Honestly I love anything by Sondheim so Into the Woods, Company, Sweeney Todd all my favs! Les Miss is great too!

Yessss!!! I'm seeing Into the Woods in August and I CANT WAIT!!!!
Yessss!!! I'm seeing Into the Woods in August and I CANT WAIT!!!!

That's so cool I wish! I've seen phantom and les mis live and they were amazing, are you involved with theatre in any way?

Into the Woods sounds cool but idk if I'd be able to see it
That's so cool I wish! I've seen phantom and les mis live and they were amazing, are you involved with theatre in any way?

Nice!! I'd LOVE to see Phantom.

Yeah, I go to a performing arts school and I do some things with BYMT as a pit musician :smile:

Are you involved with theatre?
Starlight Express

My mother took me to the theatre to see it in London when I was a tween, and I was absolutely awe-struck, it was amazing.
Nice!! I'd LOVE to see Phantom.

Yeah, I go to a performing arts school and I do some things with BYMT as a pit musician :smile:

Are you involved with theatre?

That's so cool! I was gonna audition for BYMT this year as a pit musician but I missed the deadline. I've been in the pit band for productions at local theatres and within school.
That's so cool! I was gonna audition for BYMT this year as a pit musician but I missed the deadline. I've been in the pit band for productions at local theatres and within school.

Nooo!! Which instrument do you play? I was the only pit musician trying out in Bristol :lol:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Starlight Express

My mother took me to the theatre to see it in London when I was a tween, and I was absolutely awe-struck, it was amazing.

Nice!! I really want to see that one :smile:
I like anything that is singed by Usher Raymond:Yeah he is also a good dancer
Nooo!! Which instrument do you play? I was the only pit musician trying out in Bristol :lol:

I usually play either bassoon or flute, but yeah BYMT looks great I might try and audition again next year.
I usually play either bassoon or flute, but yeah BYMT looks great I might try and audition again next year.

Yayyyyyyy flute gang :woo:

Bassoon is a cool instrument :yep:

What are you playing on flute at the moment? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm doing little mermaid with my theatre club ATM, I'm Sebastian XD
I'm doing little mermaid with my theatre club ATM, I'm Sebastian XD

Nice!!! There's a new Little Mermaid film coming out this year and Daveed Diggs is in it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest