The Student Room Group

Law A level

Hey
i was wondering if anyone else is in yr 13 studying OCR law
How is everyones revision going???
Reply 1
i'm do aqa, but ayy another a-level law student! what's your advanced information like? aqa cut out non-fatal offences, don't get me wrong i'm super happy to get advanced info, but i was kinda hoping they'd keep them in :/
Reply 2
Original post by dellam8
i'm do aqa, but ayy another a-level law student! what's your advanced information like? aqa cut out non-fatal offences, don't get me wrong i'm super happy to get advanced info, but i was kinda hoping they'd keep them in :/

Heyy,
im not quite sure tbh my teacher has not explained it once but i think it’s basically the same they havent taken much off the ocr exams for law.
How you finding law? i wonder how much of a difference there is between ocr and aqa
Reply 3
Original post by anyala
Heyy,
im not quite sure tbh my teacher has not explained it once but i think it’s basically the same they havent taken much off the ocr exams for law.
How you finding law? i wonder how much of a difference there is between ocr and aqa

oh no thats rough :/ and me too! and it's okay thanks - actually way more enjoyable than i thought it would be, hbu?
Reply 4
Original post by dellam8
oh no thats rough :/ and me too! and it's okay thanks - actually way more enjoyable than i thought it would be, hbu?

not my fav a level out of the 3, but its alright 😂
Reply 5
Original post by anyala
not my fav a level out of the 3, but its alright 😂

oo what else do u take? tbf i probs tolerate law so much bc it's wayy better than history 💀
Reply 6
Original post by dellam8
oo what else do u take? tbf i probs tolerate law so much bc it's wayy better than history 💀

i do sociology and psychology
wbu?
i feel like everyone has a one a level they least enjoy 💀
Reply 7
Original post by anyala
i do sociology and psychology
wbu?
i feel like everyone has a one a level they least enjoy 💀

ik so many people doing sociology and they hate it 💀
im doing art, history and law + epq (done pretty last minute..) and legitt LOL
i’m doing it ! same exam board too. how’s it going for you so far - 2 weeks left until our first exam. what’s some tips for retaining the knowledge, because with ice they seem to have only been generous on part a and the majority of part b is still the same

Quick Reply