The Student Room Group

Audiology 2022?

Anyone wanting to study Audiology next year (2022)??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I am where have u applied
Reply 2
i’ve applied to Swansea, manchester, southampton, de montfort and leeds :smile:
Hey, I'm also going to! I've applied to QMU and Southampton. (MSc)
ah same for southampton and Manchester! when’s ur interview
Original post by Gkkkkkk
Hey I am where have u applied

Hi it’s not letting me reply on pm, but no i have my Manchester next month and southampton tomorrow wbu?
Reply 6
Original post by usernam8382992
Hi it’s not letting me reply on pm, but no i have my Manchester next month and southampton tomorrow wbu?

same how u feeling for tomorrow
Original post by Gkkkkkk
same how u feeling for tomorrow

v unprepared like I’ve done no prep lmaoo need to start today but idek like what to do, wbu??
Reply 8
v unprepared like I’ve done no prep lmaoo need to start today but idek like what to do, wbu??

How was it? I applied for manchester but haven't heard back yet
Original post by qlozzey
How was it? I applied for manchester but haven't heard back yet

It was alright!! I think it being group interview helped as we all just worked together
What other unis did you apply to?
It was alright!! I think it being group interview helped as we all just worked together
What other unis did you apply to?

That's good to hear! My only audiology choice was for manchester the rest were for dentistry
Original post by qlozzey
That's good to hear! My only audiology choice was for manchester the rest were for dentistry

That’s so cool!! Good luck,, how’s dent offers looking?
That’s so cool!! Good luck,, how’s dent offers looking?

Thank youuu, I still haven't heard back from any of the interviews I've done, just waiting on king's to reply as well
Original post by qlozzey
Thank youuu, I still haven't heard back from any of the interviews I've done, just waiting on king's to reply as well

Ahh all my friends are waiting for kings too hahaha i think they’re just rlly taking their time
For those who have manchester interviews, did you get any information about the interview directly? I have mine on the 30th :smile:
Original post by qlozzey
For those who have manchester interviews, did you get any information about the interview directly? I have mine on the 30th :smile:

Hii i have mine on the 16th! But haven’t heard anything abt it, it’s just on ucas but haven’t got an email or anything
Hii i have mine on the 16th! But haven’t heard anything abt it, it’s just on ucas but haven’t got an email or anything

Ok thank youu, have you started preparing for the interview and good luck
Original post by qlozzey
Ok thank youu, have you started preparing for the interview and good luck

not really!! gonna try start today but idrk how to prep, like cant seem to find anything online and Manchester haven’t said anything either wbu?
not really!! gonna try start today but idrk how to prep, like cant seem to find anything online and Manchester haven’t said anything either wbu?

I think I'll start by the end of next week and probably will just go over my personal statement and common audiology questions as well which is hard cos I can't find much online :/
Original post by qlozzey
I think I'll start by the end of next week and probably will just go over my personal statement and common audiology questions as well which is hard cos I can't find much online :/

Yeaa that sounds good! Ik i can’t seem to find anyone who’s already done there’s. Idek anyone personally doing audiology hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest