The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

St. George’s university of London

I haven’t seen a thread on St. George’s uni so who’s applied?? Who’s heard back? Who’s had any interviews? I’m applying for diagnostic radiography and want possible friends who are applying to the same uni or course!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jakeclueless
I haven’t seen a thread on St. George’s uni so who’s applied?? Who’s heard back? Who’s had any interviews? I’m applying for diagnostic radiography and want possible friends who are applying to the same uni or course!!

hiyaaa
tysm for this I was so confused why there were no threads for sgul but i’ve applied too! have you had your interview yet?
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
I've applied for biomedical sciences, haven't heard back yet. Has anyone heard back?
Original post by jakeclueless

Hi I’m applying for St. George’s for radiography :smile:
Got my interview on 18th of March
I applied to Physiotherapy and had my interview early January. Just waiting for a decision now!
Has anyone actually gotten an offer from SGUL?
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone actually gotten an offer from SGUL?

had my interview three weeks ago still nothing just got to wait which is a bit scary
Original post by Lauracarter123
I applied to Physiotherapy and had my interview early January. Just waiting for a decision now!

same here! hopefully anytime soon fingers crossed; whats everyone's opinions on the school/courses?
has anybody else got an offer holder/applicant campus tour

I’ve gotten an applicant day thing but not an offer yet, going to wait for the offer before I decide to visit or not :smile:
Original post by Kiera dv
I’ve gotten an applicant day thing but not an offer yet, going to wait for the offer before I decide to visit or not :smile:

same but I still booked a ticket just in case they al go
same but I still booked a ticket just in case they al go

Ah that’s quite smart actually, I might as well in that case
I've applied for biomedical sciences, haven't heard back yet. Has anyone heard back?

Hi,I applied for biomedical science as well. Have you heard back from them?
Does the Uni have an applicant portal ?

No, a one of my friends have received an email inviting her for a campus tour,whereas, I have not received any email from them apart from the confirmation of receiving my application. This is making me worried and anxious.
No, a one of my friends have received an email inviting her for a campus tour,whereas, I have not received any email from them apart from the confirmation of receiving my application. This is making me worried and anxious.

same, not sure when to expect the decision cuz we're in march...?
I am a bit disheartened.
Yeah and it stated, they aim to reply back in 4 to 8 weeks or 8 to 12 weeks.
It looks like St George's have only just started to roll out (slowly) the offers for courses so I wouldn't be worried if you haven't heard anything yet. I received an offer for Physiotherapy last Friday but I had my interview at the very start of January so it was an 8 week wait to hear. They have mentioned that interviews are offered on a rolling basis going up until roughly April (differs for each course), and then after interview it's also potentially a long wait.

Just remember, until you've actually been rejected, you haven't been rejected.
Original post by Lauracarter123
It looks like St George's have only just started to roll out (slowly) the offers for courses so I wouldn't be worried if you haven't heard anything yet. I received an offer for Physiotherapy last Friday but I had my interview at the very start of January so it was an 8 week wait to hear. They have mentioned that interviews are offered on a rolling basis going up until roughly April (differs for each course), and then after interview it's also potentially a long wait.

Just remember, until you've actually been rejected, you haven't been rejected.

For biomedical science, there is no interview for BSc and also. I am not sure, was I supposed to receive a login?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending