The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central saint martins foundation application CSM 2022

Hi! So i submitted my portfolio for diagnostic foundation on the 26th of February at CSM and im getting really nervous and wondering generally how long it will take for them to get back to me?
Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi! So i submitted my portfolio for diagnostic foundation on the 26th of February at CSM and im getting really nervous and wondering generally how long it will take for them to get back to me?
Thank you!

Hi. Me and my friend have both applied at csm foundation but she handed in her portfolio before me so she was called for an interview and she got accepted whereas for I have just handed in my portfolio this saturday 5th march so if you hear from them can you also let me know. Thankyou
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi. Me and my friend have both applied at csm foundation but she handed in her portfolio before me so she was called for an interview and she got accepted whereas for I have just handed in my portfolio this saturday 5th march so if you hear from them can you also let me know. Thankyou

Thank you!

Have you checked your ual portal mine has this message on the interview tab :

Date and time4 March 2022 07:00
Venue
DetailsTHIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION. You have been allocated a slot on this schedule for tutors to review your online portfolio submitted. Decisions will be based on your portfolio and online application so there are no interviews. Pathway: Fashion & Textiles

I submitted my portfolio on same day as you. I’m now nervously waiting as i guess from the time slot , a decision has already been made.
Thank you!

hii, I'm assuming at-least a month because I submitted mine on 10th Feb and haven't heard back still. also a few of my friends who have heard back are the ones that submitted their portfolio back in December.
i submitted my portfolio on the 3rd of february and haven’t heard anything, the waiting is making me so nervous!
good luck to everyone ☺️
hii, I'm assuming at-least a month because I submitted mine on 10th Feb and haven't heard back still. also a few of my friends who have heard back are the ones that submitted their portfolio back in December.

I send my application on december and on 26 feb I got an email asking for my portfolio whereas for my friend she send her application on 13 feb and immediately got an email asking for her portfolio. And after that she had an interview now she has got an offer from csm foundation
Reply 6

Venue
DetailsTHIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION. You have been allocated a slot on this schedule for tutors to review your online portfolio submitted. Decisions will be based on your portfolio and online application so there are no interviews. Pathway: Fashion & Textiles

I submitted my portfolio on same day as you. I’m now nervously waiting as i guess from the time slot , a decision has already been made.

I have just received the same message, but for the 16th of march at 07.00

do we not have to do anything? is there no interview then? why are some people here saying they attended an interview for csm foundation then?

did you get an offer after the 4th of march?
Original post by lj22.
I have just received the same message, but for the 16th of march at 07.00

do we not have to do anything? is there no interview then? why are some people here saying they attended an interview for csm foundation then?

did you get an offer after the 4th of march?

heyy, most people aren't being offered an interview, only a few are so u don't have to worry bout that..

Venue

i’ve just checked mine and i have received the same message, although i applied for diagnostic instead. it’s so scary knowing that they have viewed my portfolio already!

“Date and time

4 March 2022 07:00

THIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION. You have been allocated a slot on this schedule for tutors to review your online portfolio submitted. Decisions will be based on your portfolio and online application so there are no interviews. Pathway: Diagnostic”
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
heyy, most people aren't being offered an interview, only a few are so u don't have to worry bout that..

ok thanks sm, good to know.

No, I’m still waiting to hear.
Reply 11
Original post by ArtHistoryFairy
i’ve just checked mine and i have received the same message, although i applied for diagnostic instead. it’s so scary knowing that they have viewed my portfolio already!

“Date and time

4 March 2022 07:00

THIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION. You have been allocated a slot on this schedule for tutors to review your online portfolio submitted. Decisions will be based on your portfolio and online application so there are no interviews. Pathway: Diagnostic”

have you heard back yet from CSM foundation? or still waiting?
Original post by lj22.
have you heard back yet from CSM foundation? or still waiting?

i’m still waiting, i hope to hear back soon!
Reply 13
i’m still waiting, i hope to hear back soon!

yes hopefully soon!!!
Reply 14
Original post by lj22.
yes hopefully soon!!!

Any updates?
Original post by MB2021
Any updates?

i've still not heard back yet. did you apply to any other foundation courses?
Reply 16
i've still not heard back yet. did you apply to any other foundation courses?

Kingston too - but no updates from them either!
Original post by MB2021
Kingston too - but no updates from them either!

i applied to kingston too and i've also not heard back from them!!
i also applied to city and guilds and have got an offer for their foundation course which has taken away a bit of my anxiety ahaha
I applied to Camberwell and Kingston foundation on the same day 1st february. It took Kingston just under 2 weeks to send an unconditional but have heard nothing from camberwell since asking for my portfolio on the 26th february. I've accepted kingston but still am curious about camberwell!
fritzi
yeah I’ve applied to Kingston aswell and got an unconditional but still waiting for St Martins.. I really don’t know why they are letting us wait that long haha! will everyone just be living in student accommodation or will a few people still be living at home?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending