The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Appointment of Interview

how can i book my Interview? whenever i open the link and check on the dates every time it shows slot not available. Could you please tell me when is the right time to check for booking ?
Original post by Osam9116517
how can i book my Interview? whenever i open the link and check on the dates every time it shows slot not available. Could you please tell me when is the right time to check for booking ?

Hi @Osam9116517,

Thank you for your message.

I believe you're asking the credibility interview? Unfortunately, there is no right time to check for booking. There are slots that become available and the best way to find this is by checking daily and taking a free slot when it becomes accessible to you.
If you wish to speak to a member of staff at the university regarding this, you may choose to use the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Simply, state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond to your message immediately, they are aware of your message and will reply as soon as possible. If after a few days there is no response, feel free to try again.

I'm sorry to hear it's taking some time to find an interview slot. Thank you for your patience during this time and I hope this resolves soon.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Osam9116517,

Thank you for your message.

I believe you're asking the credibility interview? Unfortunately, there is no right time to check for booking. There are slots that become available and the best way to find this is by checking daily and taking a free slot when it becomes accessible to you.
If you wish to speak to a member of staff at the university regarding this, you may choose to use the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Simply, state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond to your message immediately, they are aware of your message and will reply as soon as possible. If after a few days there is no response, feel free to try again.

I'm sorry to hear it's taking some time to find an interview slot. Thank you for your patience during this time and I hope this resolves soon.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Now i am able to see the slots available but what’s the problem when i try to book my interview it shows “sorry reload the page again” what’s wrong with the website, University team should take notice of it and make it work.
Now i am able to see the slots available but what’s the problem when i try to book my interview it shows “sorry reload the page again” what’s wrong with the website, University team should take notice of it and make it work.

Hi @Osam9116517,

Thank you for getting back to me.

There is a possibility it could be an IT error on the university end. Though, the chances are, the university is aware of this and is attempting to resolve the issue. Please continue to keep trying. Eventually, you will find an interview slot. Livechat is a useful mode of contacting the university if you wish to speak to a member of staff. Please refer to the previous posts if you wish to know how to get in touch.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi @Osam9116517 i'm hoping you are well and thank you for getting in touch with us. I can confirm this has now been updated and if you still issues with booking do let us know. Link: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU0401WBAXuxoM
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Hi @Osam9116517 i'm hoping you are well and thank you for getting in touch with us. I can confirm this has now been updated and if you still issues with booking do let us know. Link: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU0401WBAXuxoM

Hello! Thank you for approaching me when i needed your help. I just opened the link you have provided me and i am confused. Is this the link to credibility interview of BA studies? Because i have applied to coventry for BA in Global Business management. if you kindly clear this to me i will be great full,
Regards
Thanks
Usama Ahmad
Hello! Thank you for approaching me when i needed your help. I just opened the link you have provided me and i am confused. Is this the link to credibility interview of BA studies? Because i have applied to coventry for BA in Global Business management. if you kindly clear this to me i will be great full,
Regards
Thanks
Usama Ahmad

Hi @Osam9116517,

Thank you for responding.

I have just checked the link and am unsure as to why that has been posted - apologies for the mistake. The link concerns the Art and Design course, which you are not applying for.
You should have received a link via email from the university regarding the credibility interview. It appears as though the issues around booking an interview slot for the credibility interview have been resolved, so if you check the link you have been provided with just to clarify things should be okay.

I hope this clears things up for you. Please let me know if you're experiencing any other issues.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 7
Hi @Osam9116517,

Thank you for responding.

I have just checked the link and am unsure as to why that has been posted - apologies for the mistake. The link concerns the Art and Design course, which you are not applying for.
You should have received a link via email from the university regarding the credibility interview. It appears as though the issues around booking an interview slot for the credibility interview have been resolved, so if you check the link you have been provided with just to clarify things should be okay.

I hope this clears things up for you. Please let me know if you're experiencing any other issues.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hello! Thank you for being here all the time.
Here is the link one of the university management’s provided me https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Foutlook.office365.com%2Fowa%2Fcalendar%2Finterviewsio%40live.coventry.ac.uk%2Fbookings%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cac8971%40coventry.ac.uk%7C7d5979e7089640df62ee08d9f127a4e7%7C4b18ab9a37654abeac7c0e0d398afd4f%7C0%7C0%7C637805974850813235%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pVV5fcmDXxd8taN3cqeKaLWp82oYIVCzap4cRZvXH5A%3D&reserved=0

At first slots were available every 12:00am Pakistani time but the issue was that it wasn’t booking the interview. Lately i am checking it again since last two days no slots were available again so it kind of concerns me, what could be the problem ? Did they change the Link Or Are they solving the issue? Could you please confirm ?
Thanks !
Hello! Thank you for being here all the time.
Here is the link one of the university management’s provided me https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Foutlook.office365.com%2Fowa%2Fcalendar%2Finterviewsio%40live.coventry.ac.uk%2Fbookings%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cac8971%40coventry.ac.uk%7C7d5979e7089640df62ee08d9f127a4e7%7C4b18ab9a37654abeac7c0e0d398afd4f%7C0%7C0%7C637805974850813235%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=pVV5fcmDXxd8taN3cqeKaLWp82oYIVCzap4cRZvXH5A%3D&reserved=0

At first slots were available every 12:00am Pakistani time but the issue was that it wasn’t booking the interview. Lately i am checking it again since last two days no slots were available again so it kind of concerns me, what could be the problem ? Did they change the Link Or Are they solving the issue? Could you please confirm ?
Thanks !

Hi @Osam9116517,

After checking the link I notice there is an available slot for 16th March at 10:30am - does this help?

I don't believe the link has changed as the university would have informed you. Thus far, the link appears to be working, it's just a case of checking daily to find a free slot.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 9
21EE5E59-A0EE-484D-9E86-9768F8F7D51E.png Hello! After seeing your reply, i just checked again and now that’s what happening to me, i don’t know what’s wrong, there you are able to see slot when you check it and now here when i check, i am not even able to see the actual page now
21EE5E59-A0EE-484D-9E86-9768F8F7D51E.png Hello! After seeing your reply, i just checked again and now that’s what happening to me, i don’t know what’s wrong, there you are able to see slot when you check it and now here when i check, i am not even able to see the actual page now

Thank you for getting back to me @Osam9116517.

Did you manage to check again later on? It could be a technical fault at that moment and all the slots had filled up. I'm not sure exactly what the reason could be but keep checking and if this is a reoccurring problem, please contact the university and speak to a member of staff to inform them of the situation.
I clicked on the link again as I started writing my response and the next available slots appeared for 21st March with a list of times from morning to afternoon. This was what I saw:

TSR Credibility interview.png

Unfortunately, the slots appear to be taken up quite quickly, so it's best to be efficient.
Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Thank you for getting back to me @Osam9116517.

Did you manage to check again later on? It could be a technical fault at that moment and all the slots had filled up. I'm not sure exactly what the reason could be but keep checking and if this is a reoccurring problem, please contact the university and speak to a member of staff to inform them of the situation.
I clicked on the link again as I started writing my response and the next available slots appeared for 21st March with a list of times from morning to afternoon. This was what I saw:

TSR Credibility interview.png

Unfortunately, the slots appear to be taken up quite quickly, so it's best to be efficient.
Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hello!
I have also emailed Ayman Javed one of the managing Faculty, She says i have raised it with IT team but unfortunately no news till now, i can see it works with you but it’s not letting me get into the website now. I am checking the website every Hour and same problem.

Anyway

Thanks A Lot for your Quick responses i really Appreciate that
Regards
Usama Ahmad
Hello!
I have also emailed Ayman Javed one of the managing Faculty, She says i have raised it with IT team but unfortunately no news till now, i can see it works with you but it’s not letting me get into the website now. I am checking the website every Hour and same problem.

Anyway

Thanks A Lot for your Quick responses i really Appreciate that
Regards
Usama Ahmad

Hi @Osam9116517,

Thank you for letting me know.

I'm glad you were able to get in touch with the managing faculty regarding the issue. I hope the situation resolves. Let us know when you're successful in attaining a credibility interview!

Best of luck,

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi @Osam9116517,

I'm glad you were able to get in touch with the managing faculty regarding the issue. I hope the situation resolves. Let us know when you're successful in attaining a credibility interview!

Best of luck,

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hello Veronica,
i will gladly let you know once i get the slot for interview.
You helped a lot
Thanks a lot
Hi @Osam9116517,

Best of luck,

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hello!
I am writing this post to let you know that i got the slot for my interview. Thank you for being helpful all this time. You really helped a lot. I truly appreciate it.

Thanks a Lot
Regards
Usama Ahmad
Hello Veronica,
i will gladly let you know once i get the slot for interview.
You helped a lot
Thanks a lot

Hello!
I am writing this post to let you know that i got the slot for my interview. Thank you for being helpful all this time. You really helped a lot. I truly appreciate it.

Thanks a Lot
Regards
Usama Ahmad

That's fantastic news @Osam9116517!

Best of luck with the rest of your application.

There are other Student Ambassadors online if there is anything else you wish to ask :smile:

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Can you please provide me with a similar updated like no for Msc Financial technology as even I am unable to book credibility interview, I have even paid the deposit and university has confirmed the receipt on email.
Original post by Devanshu Marwal
Can you please provide me with a similar updated like no for Msc Financial technology as even I am unable to book credibility interview, I have even paid the deposit and university has confirmed the receipt on email.

Thank you for your message @Devanshu Marwal,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide an updated link as I do not have access to provide you. It's best to contact the university directly and take this issue with them and see how they may be able to help. If the credibility interview is the last requirement before your CAS is issued, it's worth asking about your eligibility to commence online studies to help ease any anxiety or pressure nearer the start of term. Please access Live Chat on the Coventry University website and follow the steps by stating your name, student ID, course, and query.

I hope you find this useful. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica

Thanks for share the link !
Original post by nibulax
Thanks for share the link !

You are welcome @nibulax :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest