The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Uni of Westminster New Students 2022

Hi, I applied for the University of Westminster to study Criminology and Psychology course. I wanted to make friends given that I have none 😅 even if is not the same course. I want to try to start a social life.🥰
Original post by kate_bechett02
Hi, I applied for the University of Westminster to study Criminology and Psychology course. I wanted to make friends given that I have none 😅 even if is not the same course. I want to try to start a social life.🥰

Hi!!!

I was thinking the same, going to study Business Management
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!!!

I was thinking the same, going to study Business Management

Hey, thanks for replying 😅 that cool. Did u already apply? I already got an offer from them
Hey, thanks for replying 😅 that cool. Did u already apply? I already got an offer from them

hey

yes I did too got a offer but waiting for one more Uni to reply they have been taking ages :/
Original post by Anonymous
hey

yes I did too got a offer but waiting for one more Uni to reply they have been taking ages :/

Hey, yeah I know I got already 4 offers but I am still waiting fir just one uni and they are taking they time my god 😒 you can message me in private if u want

Hi there,

To connect with students who are studying the same course as you or at the University of Westminster in general, you can connect either through the student union here https://www.uwsu.com/ or through Global Community page https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/our-university/global-westminster/global-community

Best wishes and good luck! :smile:

James
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending