The Student Room Group

Bloomberg Apprenticeship

Hi guys I received my offer for the digital technology solutions degree apprenticeship today.

Has anyone received offers for any of their apprenticeships?
Has anyone applied but still waiting on an outcome?

Scroll to see replies

Hello congratulations on your offer! Please do you mind helping me with how you got the position please?
Reply 2
Hi do you have any advise for the last stage interview?
Make notes
Reply 4
Notes on what ?
Original post by u.a21

Hi, you should probably be careful when asking for advice as you can get in trouble due to the fact that it makes the interview process unfair. You as well as the person asking it could get into trouble so just be careful. It is probably not best to ask on a public forum regarding the interview as recruiters look for that and reject you if they find out that you have been unfair during the process. Good luck for your interview !
Reply 6
Original post by u.a21

When's your interview and which apprenticeship did you apply for?
Original post by 1b2a
When's your interview and which apprenticeship did you apply for?

Hi, you should probably be careful when asking for advice as you can get in trouble due to the fact that it makes the interview process unfair. You as well as the person asking it could get into trouble so just be careful. It is probably not best to ask on a public forum regarding the interview as recruiters look for that and reject you if they find out that you have been unfair during the process.
Reply 8
Original post by jahiwoi
Hi, you should probably be careful when asking for advice as you can get in trouble due to the fact that it makes the interview process unfair. You as well as the person asking it could get into trouble so just be careful. It is probably not best to ask on a public forum regarding the interview as recruiters look for that and reject you if they find out that you have been unfair during the

I don’t need any advice don’t worry, I’m just trying to get to know someone who may be doing the same apprenticeship as me next year .
Original post by u.a21

Hi can you message me what questions were asked in the last interview. Maybe I can sort something out in return
Original post by apu ganesh
Hi can you message me what questions were asked in the last interview. Maybe I can sort something out in return

That is literally plagiarism.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by apu ganesh

you should probably be careful when asking for advice as you can get in trouble due to the fact that it makes the interview process unfair. You as well as the person asking it could get into trouble so just be careful. It is probably not best to ask on a public forum regarding the interview as recruiters look for that and reject you if they find out that you have been unfair during the process.
Has anybody heard back re; outcomes of their assessment centres?
Original post by minx312302
Has anybody heard back re; outcomes of their assessment centres?

no have you
I got an offer last Friday (4th March) in Analytics and Sales. They said they are taking on 5 people.
Original post by sahibdeep04
I got an offer last Friday (4th March) in Analytics and Sales. They said they are taking on 5 people.

are you going to accept it?
Original post by jahiwoi
no have you

Yeah, just right now. How about yourself?
Yeah, just right now. How about yourself?

were you successful?
I just got through to the final interview, anybody else hear back and in the same boat?
Reply 19
I just got through to the final interview, anybody else hear back and in the same boat?

for sales and analytics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending