The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor 2022 interviews

I’ve done my brampton interview and got invited to induction day, anyone else done interviews yet?

Scroll to see replies

my interview is on tuesday, i was wondering what i should expect? congratulations on getting invited to induction day btw :smile:
Thanks! All i can say is make sure you research specifically every subject you wanna do, because they ask you specific subjects and why you want to study them. You also need to relate it to your future, what do you want to study in the future, and how will every subject benefit you to do that. She asked very specific questions for me bc i said i wanna go oxbridge and do medicine, so make sure you have a good preparation and reasoning for everything.
did they give you an exact day on when induction is?
Reply 4
Original post by tanis manos
I’ve done my brampton interview and got invited to induction day, anyone else done interviews yet?

how long after doing the interview did you find out that you got an induction day?
Reply 5
Thanks! All i can say is make sure you research specifically every subject you wanna do, because they ask you specific subjects and why you want to study them. You also need to relate it to your future, what do you want to study in the future, and how will every subject benefit you to do that. She asked very specific questions for me bc i said i wanna go oxbridge and do medicine, so make sure you have a good preparation and reasoning for everything.

what specific questions did she ask you? i think i have the same interviewer. would be really helpful !
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by d1232
how long after doing the interview did you find out that you got an induction day?

she told me in the interview that im invited to induction day and my email would arrive end of march or beginning of april, and if not i should call in.
Original post by d1232
what specific questions did she ask you? i think i have the same interviewer. would be really helpful !

Sorry but it all depends on the subjects you have. The questions are specific to you, because its more of a conversational type interview, so dont be too stressed. I feel like i have been very specific with the questions i have posted, the rest are VERY generic, only that part was specific to me. Make sure you know about ACADEMIC extracurriculars you can mention and try to be honest so it makes it believable and makes you look smart.
Reply 8
Sorry but it all depends on the subjects you have. The questions are specific to you, because its more of a conversational type interview, so dont be too stressed. I feel like i have been very specific with the questions i have posted, the rest are VERY generic, only that part was specific to me. Make sure you know about ACADEMIC extracurriculars you can mention and try to be honest so it makes it believable and makes you look smart.

wdum acedemic extracurriculars?
#
Original post by d1232
wdum acedemic extracurriculars?
#

Anything that you have done for your future, like I have participated in multi STEM project competitions where everyone had to build and construct scientific inventions, explain how it would be purposeful for the future, and present as teams about why it is the best. You can say a multitude of things, such as going to do work experience in places like pharmacies would work (but covid so idk) or anything. Just say something that wouldve helped you understand you wanted to do your specific a levels and why.
Reply 10
for those who have done the brampton manor interview what did you wear
is it not online this year
Original post by nokaneen
is it not online this year

yeah it is but they can see what u wear
Mine is on thursday, but it's virtual
Reply 14
Original post by SnowyPanda
Mine is on thursday, but it's virtual

same
Reply 15