The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge Application MPhil Finance 2022/2023

Hi guys. Has anyone applied for Mphil in Finance this year? I think we can share our background, timeline and progress about the application here!
Hi! I applied in early Jan and haven't heard anything since. Do you know when they usually release the results?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Hi! I applied in early Dec (before funding deadline) and I still don't have any update on my portal. Does anyone receive an offer or move to PAO stage?
Original post by rocca_nan
Hi! I applied in early Dec (before funding deadline) and I still don't have any update on my portal. Does anyone receive an offer or move to PAO stage?

I know someone who's moved to PAO and received the offer 2 days later
Original post by uuuuuuuuk
I know someone who's moved to PAO and received the offer 2 days later

Hi! is she a Chinese student who completed a Bachelor degree in UK? I also know a person who moved to PAO on Feb 1 and received the offer 2 days later. I haven't received any update on my portal, which is quite frustrating. I think maybe it is an implicit rejection.
Hi! is she a Chinese student who completed a Bachelor degree in UK? I also know a person who moved to PAO on Feb 1 and received the offer 2 days later. I haven't received any update on my portal, which is quite frustrating. I think maybe it is an implicit rejection.

Yeah, she is - we might be referring to the same person. She applied pretty early tho, I wouldn't worry as you only submitted in Dec
Reply 6
Hi ! Does anyone received an offer or still under review?
still under review. But I know someone who got her offer at the beginning of February. She submitted on September.
Reply 8
Hello guys, do you have any news? I have heard of several rejections this week.
Original post by make4
Hello guys, do you have any news? I have heard of several rejections this week.

Really! My portal still says under review by the department. It's been already three months lol. I heard one admission this week.
Reply 10
Really! My portal still says under review by the department. It's been already three months lol. I heard one admission this week.

Mine is still under review too but i applied end of January. Did he/she received an offer or just moved to PAO?
Original post by make4
Mine is still under review too but i applied end of January. Did he/she received an offer or just moved to PAO?

He only moved to PAO. I think he applied during January as well.
Does anyone know when most offers were sent out last yr?
Reply 13
Hey guys! Anyone still waiting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending